Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i will play TERA regarldess of what any GW2 fanboy says got it?

Comments

• Nadya3Nadya3 Member Posts: 348

Originally posted by Pivotelite

Originally posted by Superduper69

Ok i am talking to the OP you jump in to his defense and label me as a hater so i quote your post.... seriously if you just wanted to bash me for giving an opinion you couldn't have been more obvious. How are you any better than people you label fanboys and haters? such irony.

Whatever, i'm tired and i'll just go to sleep now. Regardless I am just defending TERA in the TERA boards after playing the game. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Edit: Lol shit, didn't even read Nadya's stupid post about TERA having more potential than WoW, no wonder I sound stupid to everyone but myself here. Move along, guy running on 24 hours without sleep here.

i don't find anything interesting about wow,(i played it untill level 60 then quit out of boredom) 

so to me personally, has more potential. (that is what i meant to say) :p

i've had way more fun playing Tera betas, than the entire time i played wow.

Originally posted by Nadya3

Refering to OP obviously and since you jumped to his defense... if not why are you still tlaking to me? because i am talking specifically about Tera beating WOW in west and not how bad Tera is.

I think your anger is preventing you from reading and thinking properly.

Yeah makign couple of posts on Tera forums on daily basis makes me such a hater. This is not a Tera fansite cup cake.

*rolls eyes*

You quoted my post and told me I think TERA will overtake WoW in the west.

How is that referring to the O.P? You are clearly being prevented from thinking due the way your brian functions.

Ok i am talking to the OP you jump in to his defense and label me as a hater so i quote your post.... seriously if you just wanted to bash me for giving an opinion you couldn't have been more obvious. How are you any better than people you label fanboys and haters? such irony.

the OP gives a damn about anything you have to say,  because there is nothing interesting nor constructive that can be produced in your disfunctional brain!

I'm defending TERA on a TERA board,  have played TERA and will continue to do so.

You mean as constructive as your OP? 

*chuckles*

way more constructive than someone who spends his entire life time, writing negative and hate threads about Tera .    perhaps you should direct your hatred toward something more productive. 

Refering to OP obviously and since you jumped to his defense... if not why are you still tlaking to me? because i am talking specifically about Tera beating WOW in west and not how bad Tera is.

Yeah makign couple of posts on Tera forums on daily basis makes me such a hater. This is not a Tera fansite cup cake.

*rolls eyes*

How is that referring to the O.P? You are clearly being prevented from thinking due the way your brian functions.

The OP is not a HE btw,  and yes we girls play MMO too (including TERA)

• Superduper69Superduper69 Member Posts: 363

way more constructive than someone who spends his entire life time, writing negative and hate threads about Tera .    perhaps you should direct your hatred toward something more productive. 

So you not only oblivious to hypocricy, irony but you also love hyperbole.

Saying that Tera won't over take WOW in west is not being a hater but trying to save a dead horse from further abuse.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

so keep your futile campaign of nonestop trolling all you want.    Tera is the only subscription based mmo with most potential atm,  even more than wow.  

no matter how hard you GW2 rabid fanboys try to put TERA down,  i will play GW2 yes but i will play TERA too.  so those games are perfectly compatible,   i really fail to understand what this trolls are trying to acomplish.    you may end up putting people off  from playing GW2 instead.

honestly this is starting to get silly. 

when i first read the title i thought somebody was forcing you to leave tera. Reminds me of the threads people post asking for what game they should play....

No matter what people say you just play what you like. If you listen to other people you will never do what you like. Keep that in mind

:)

see you in Tera and in GW2.

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Saying that Tera won't over take WOW in west is not being a hater but trying to save a dead horse from further abuse.

No one here said Tear will over take WoW in the west. You added that in because you misunderstood what potential means -.- It means it has the ability to over take WoW if the right things are done to it, obviously they haven't been done or they won't be potentials any more -.-

lol i never said Tera will take over wow, ( i wrote it has way more potential than wow)    then again, that is how i feel, considering i never liked wow so my opinion is bias.

do i go to every wow forum and write hatred threads about wow?  hell no lol.

i just started to write on this TERA board recently, after playing the first 2 betas,   then again it is hard not to see the huge campaign of constant doomsaying and hatred there is, toward this game.   what do they want to acomplish with that?  i doubt they just want to share their opinions with us.    so yes it gets very old, after the 60 thousand trillions of the  " TERA Sucks " threads  and usually written by the very same posters.  

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

I don't even know why there is a thread. One can enjoy many games at the same time!

I am playing Soul Calibur 5 and playing Soulstorm again. Two old games i downloaded recently was Z and Sacrifice. Two supremely underrated RTS games. Z is available for free and I bought Sacrifice off GOG. Fired up some GW1 recently and got two more points towards HoM stuff. Unlocked 15 points now.

Why should you be limited to Tera?  =(

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

Originally posted by rojo6934

so keep your futile campaign of nonestop trolling all you want.    Tera is the only subscription based mmo with most potential atm,  even more than wow.  

no matter how hard you GW2 rabid fanboys try to put TERA down,  i will play GW2 yes but i will play TERA too.  so those games are perfectly compatible,   i really fail to understand what this trolls are trying to acomplish.    you may end up putting people off  from playing GW2 instead.

when i first read the title i thought somebody was forcing you to leave tera. Reminds me of the threads people post asking for what game they should play....

No matter what people say you just play what you like. If you listen to other people you will never do what you like. Keep that in mind

:)

see you in Tera and in GW2.

lol, yes they want that all of us,  who like and have fun in Tera, will  stop playing the game, because they tell us to do so, and write down on every thread they find, how much they think it sucks.

Originally posted by Magnetia

I don't even know why there is a thread. One can enjoy many games at the same time!

I am playing Soul Calibur 5 and playing Soulstorm again. Two old games i downloaded recently was Z and Sacrifice. Two supremely underrated RTS games. Z is available for free and I bought Sacrifice off GOG. Fired up some GW1 recently and got two more points towards HoM stuff. Unlocked 15 points now.

amen to that.  i plan to play GW2 and TERA myself.  yet you haven't seen a single post from me, on the GW2 boards.

some people fail to realise that a  MMO is not a Football Team .

Originally posted by Magnetia

I think you meant to say Why should you be limited to GW2. No one here said you should only play Tera, many Tera players plan to play GW2 as well. But it seem to lot of GW2 fans that GW2 is the onlything worth playing and everything else has to be trash.

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

You will NOT play GW2 if I have anything to say about!!

What games you play is very important to everyone!!!

Originally posted by jinxxed0

Too bad you don't =D

• MesfenlirMesfenlir Member Posts: 208

I plan to play GW2 and TERA

I have a bad feeling for dawntide but still...

Originally posted by jinxxed0

lol

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

If they aren't paying for your copy of the game, then who cares what they have to say about it?  YOU know what you enjoy, and some anonymous stranger that supports another game title is just enjoying the fact that they can get under your skin.  So F 'em.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

Fanboys rarely do any good to the games they hold so dear (even tho they haven't even played one yet).

The more fanboys, the worse community it tends to have / get.

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.

Originally posted by Mesfenlir

I plan to play GW2 and TERA

I have a bad feeling for dawntide but still...

i plan to play GW2 and TERA.    as well

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Just follow your heart and play what you like, who cares what trolls/haters say about Tera.

Why all you people can't ignore trolls/haters is beyond me i realy dont give ass about trolls/haters.

And was sinds 2003 a longterm follower of Darkfall well many know how many trolls/haters and vaporware shouters cameover to Darkfall forums but it never influence my discision to play it.

Just don't let them get under your skin ok.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• sleepr27sleepr27 Member UncommonPosts: 102

Just ignore them. In this website, or even better, in the internet there is a ton of HYPE for that game. The press makes it even worse, and makes it sound like the best game ever. Some of that press are also some of the most rabbid fanboys, who have been waiting years to play the game.

Anyway regarding TERA, just ignore the usual suspects. There's some people in this very forum that love to make cruzades against other games. I played TERA i loved it and i'll play it at launch and that's all you should worry about too.

• ZairuZairu Member Posts: 469

Holy *****!  i thought they perma-banned me this time!! what a long 2 month ban..... so many untrolled trolls....

/off-topic rant

to OP. i understand having frustration for people who have so much hatred for other people's 'entertainment', and feel they need to demoralize, ridicule, generalize, and demonize the supporters of said 'entertainment', but really... was this thread necessary? all it does is add fuel to a fire that you claim you want smotheed.... i can't grasp the logic here....

i play many games, have for 30 years, and I can't think of a single game that i loathe as badly as some of the posters here make out. when i don't like something, i simply do something else. who cares what people on the internet say?

the funny thing about the internet is, opinions do not even have to be genuine for a person  to type it, and often, people offer constrewed versions of their opinion just for the sake of argument, or to push someone's buttons.

• PushkinaPushkina Member Posts: 34

Just play what you want and and do not listen to the troll fanboys.

I will play gw2 but i do not care for Tera, but that does not mean that others will not enjoy it.

I hope all the Tera player will have a great time :)

Be patience I am dyslexic.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

*rolls eyes*

The OP is not a HE btw,  and yes we girls play MMO too (including TERA)

Ah, explains much then, the over reaction to what is pretty much standard forum pvp which so many who visit these forums really don't have the stomach for.
    But if you really don't enjoy it why participate? Don't read the threads you don't like, put the posters you hate on ignore, and go about your business and enjoy playing Tera.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SnikzSnikz Member UncommonPosts: 120

Originally posted by Pushkina

Just play what you want and and do not listen to the troll fanboys.

I will play gw2 but i do not care for Tera, but that does not mean that others will not enjoy it.

I hope all the Tera player will have a great time :)

Amen to this..

Im gonna try Tera at a friends house when he gets it, but it defently doesnt look anything that i would play. But i do hope people get to enjoy it. So im gonna keep my sub at swtor and play gw2 at the same time :P 

• BigBadWolfeBigBadWolfe Member Posts: 143

I agree with the OP about defending their game.  I think more players should come  out and defend Tera, because all the hatred is undeserving and borderline racist.

the #1 argument I hear about Tera failing in the west is that it's a korean based MMO.  It's really sad that people think like that, that they won't play a good game simply because it wasn't made in the US, or it doesn't look like western style, even though people pretty much agree that graphically Tera is very impressive.

The sad truth is that Tera is a good game, but it's not going to sell as well as it should because so many people hate it due to the fact it's made in korea. And even though the betas are mostly positive, not enough people are speaking out about their love of the game in the forums or in blog posts.

Yeah this is the internet, and that's how we do things around here, but I hope that other players will come out and support Tera like the OP.  Let people know to look past the korean and enjoy a really great game.

This discussion has been closed.