Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New official video

13»

Comments

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by Raxeon

Originally posted by Kuro1n

Seriously, those koreans must work day and night to create so much new stuff all the time... ;o

maybe they arent lazy

I don't really know how big team they have but creating a MMORPG you CANT be lazy, requires too much stuff to be successful yet AA is either working fast or they have a big team or just releasing things they have hidden somewhere. suggesting that other developers are lazy is wrong.

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

Seriously, those koreans must work day and night to create so much new stuff all the time... ;o

maybe they arent lazy

I don't really know how big team they have but creating a MMORPG you CANT be lazy, requires too much stuff to be successful yet AA is either working fast or they have a big team or just releasing things they have hidden somewhere. suggesting that other developers are lazy is wrong.

Well, maybe the SWTOR devs were lazy, deluded or high... LOL

Seriously though, every week it seems at times, there is some new "Gee-Whiz!" moment, lots of bug fixes and skill adjustments.  More changes than some games ever produce even monthly.

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

To everyone complaining about the look of the new mount... ITS A FOO DOG MOUNT!!! FOO DOG!! Thats fucking awesome!!!!

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

maybe they arent lazy

I think over in Korea they have a different mindset, my father-in-law used to work for a big Korean gaming company (he has since left and works for another). But he would wake up at 5 am, have something to eat, take the train to Soul, and not come back home till midnight. Eat and go to bed. Rinse and repeat the next day, 6 days a week.

It wasn't just him, it was expected of every employee to do the same. It's crazy over there !

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Originally posted by Superduper69

The more i see AA videos more i roll my eyes when i read things like 'How GW2 is going to change MMO genre for good'. Archage is a real MMORPG in every sense of the word

Guild Wars 2 is trying to do it Thempark  and ArcheAge is doing it Sandbox.

• BorlucBorluc Member UncommonPosts: 255

I haven't seen this level of detail since UO and of course they are adding many new features that could make this game the richest mmo experience to date. 

I'm trying not to get obsessed with this game before the release date, but I'm very excited.

I think I'm going to explore and make some money, build a farm, and create my wealth with food and maybe some leathercraft on the side from hunting. 

Knowing that some other player decided to build a raft and start his pirating career instead brings the world alive. 

People making decisions while playing a game, not the game dictating how you play.

*sigh*

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

This is the game I've been so patiently waiting for.

• KatlaOdindottirKatlaOdindottir Member Posts: 144

will this have any form of looting in pvp?

www.daneslaw.com

@GamerKurisu

Awaiting Darkfall Unholy Wars

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Originally posted by mrcjevans

will this have any form of looting in pvp?

You can loot any crafting materials they have on them (or something like that).