Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I beg of you help me! I need something new

Praxeum1Praxeum1 Member Posts: 2

Some quick things about me

-Avid WoW player enjoy/d it very much

-Tera is "alright"

- Downloading Aion as we speak.

I'm just looking for more things to try out, any recs?

Comments

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Everquest 2 is free to play, no harm trying that while you're at it.

• El-HefeEl-Hefe Member UncommonPosts: 760

Rift is fun.

I've got the straight edge.

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

LotRO is F2p.  Also, if you want a break from MMOs, try Skyrim.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

I ve heard there are members of the old vanilla WoW team on Firefall's dev team.

Anyway, it looks promising, but still on beta.

Fallen Earth went F2P recently if you wanna try it.

If you wanna leave WoW but play something not too different, you got Rift.  It's very polished and gets updates often.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

Well from what i have seen you like themepark MMO games so....

Rift

SWTOR

Allods

Aion

EQ2

Cabal

what i do is go to google, and type in theme park MMO games, i always go to mmobomb for free 2 play or anime ones really. They show all MMO games but this site is far better.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

Conan if you've got a fairly up to date PC, same wow sort of endgame, but very different combat, best dungeons i've played although im not much of a PVEer so...

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Here's one that is far off the beaten path.  Mega Ten.

It's a Japanese F2P published in the west by Aeria.  The look and feel is juvenile, but the gameplay is refreshingly different even for as grindy as it is.

I wrote up a new user impression a few weeks back.  It's still holding my attention which is more than I can say for most games I've tried.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • Praxeum1Praxeum1 Member Posts: 2

[email protected]

If you guys have ANY mmorpgs that have some type of recruit function like Rifts Ascend a friend, REcruit a friend etc.

Send it there!

• Angelkiss781Angelkiss781 Member Posts: 22

Try Battleground Europe....http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/

Awesome realism, PVP is 10/10, play as many tipes of infantry (1st person shooter mode), artillery, armour-tanks, ships, and air (figters and bombers) all first person.

I've been crazy about WoW for about 6 years now, and I haven't logged once since I've tried this.

14 days free trial.

Good luck!