Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can i accept if i going back?

123457»

Comments

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319

Originally posted by Betel

Originally posted by Norpan

Well, since your memory ain´t that good let me help you out once more. I said I HAVE a life outside MO. I have a family, and from time to time we go on these things called vacations. And as I said as well, I play other games to. Strategy games like CIV 5, HoN, Zelda etc. Are you really that narrow minded that you think people that likes a game, will ONLY play this one game they like and no other games? Hence me playing MO "off and on"... Jesus...

Your own quote said you "came back", that means an extended period of not playing - not a weekend jaunt with the family.

Wow. I´m begining to think your trying troll me. I did answer this as well. I said I took a brake from MO for a month before TC. During this "brake" I was with my family visiting relatives in Poland. WHen TC was released I was back home and "came back" to MO. If you still don´t get this, then you need to sharpen some of your tools in your box...

Read my response above. Says who has his head in dark places.

Yes, yes it does :)

Finally you got it then. Praise Jesus. :D

I replied to you saying people keep claiming population is "really good". I said I haven´t done that. Scroll back and read again since you don´t remeber this either.

No, it was the claim population was rising. A claim you said you had no knowledge of.

Let me copy and paste it for ya. here we go:

The only fact we know about MO's population is that is has fallen every quarter since launch. We will have to wait for the next financial figures to know if that trend has changed, and you have no information to the contrary. Claims of "really good" population have been made before and have been wrong every single time (unless you count lower and lower player numbers as good of course).

I don´t know who has made those claims before, but I go with what I see, and I´ve played the game since BETA. And this is as close to as good as it was in release. You really only have to travel through Nave and visit some cities to figure this out. Having most of AQ leave, and you don´t notice any difference is only one example. But you have to have played the game through it´s ups and downs to notice the difference. Not be here and do the "crusade against SV"-forum war...

And I promise to never type on MO forum here again if the numbers are lower next financial report than last time.

And here I go again. For the LAST time. I NEVER SAID IT WAS "REALLY GOOD"!!! Got it now?

Thing is they were more employed before, so the cost for personal has gone down. And you do know China is quite big right? How many games do the asian audience have that is like MO? They have AA coming soon, but it still TAB-target etc. MO only need a few thousand people playing it to make profit. But we´ll just have to wait and see here as well.

And those low costs are still not enough cost cutting for the company to break even.

China has access to many PvP games, what is MO's USP that will make up for it's many, many shortcomings?

Yeah, they have tons of hidden sandbox MMOs in asia that we in the west don´t know of. It´s just "hush-hush", and actually, I think MO is copying all of them right now!!!!!!! Does that sound correct to ya?

And I´m done responding to you cause it´s like talking to a brick wall.

• BetelBetel Member Posts: 365

Wow. I´m begining to think your trying troll me. I did answer this as well. I said I took a brake from MO for a month before TC. During this "brake" I was with my family visiting relatives in Poland. WHen TC was released I was back home and "came back" to MO. If you still don´t get this, then you need to sharpen some of your tools in your box...

So you did not play from beta to TC, glad you agree finally. And cool story bro, but means nothing if a posters credibilility is already in doubt.

Finally you got it then. Praise Jesus. :D

i had it from the start, Hail Satan.

And here I go again. For the LAST time. I NEVER SAID IT WAS "REALLY GOOD"!!! Got it now?

Can say it as much as you like, has nothing to do with the point. You said population was rising and you were wrong.

Yeah, they have tons of hidden sandbox MMOs in asia that we in the west don´t know of. It´s just "hush-hush", and actually, I think MO is copying all of them right now!!!!!!! Does that sound correct to ya?

Heh, we name western sandbox MMO's and MO fans ignore them, never mind all the F2P eastern MMO's. I have mentioned them before, do your own research, but in the meantime what about MO's USP? Your lack of response means you can't think of one - many have tried so wouldn't worry.

And I´m done responding to you cause it´s like talking to a brick wall.

You can ignore me as and when you please, I won't be offended. But I will still respond to inaccuracies in your posts.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

This thread has gone way too far off topic.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.