Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knight's End

Hey guys, I just nearly finished the website for the guild.  We are looking for mature players looking to compete competitively in pvp, work together and encourage each other to improve the guild members playstyles.  You must have a mic and mumble software to join as well as be at least 18 years of age.  For further information please visit http://www.knights-end.net/

Comments

• wazzap2121wazzap2121 Member Posts: 154

I'm also currently working on the logo so it should be up fairly soon.  If you have any questions, reply here or pm me and i'll do my best to answer.

• thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180

Nice website. :)

I'm not done reading the recruitment process.

It was a bit slow on loading though, and I found a typing error under the Introduction:

"form a bond as we fight against he dragons of Tyria"

Other than that... good job and keep up the good work.

Appreciate it.

It's very exciting to see a few people already apply.  

We updated our forums and have had some great response.  I hope some of you who are interested in GW2 take a look.

Just an update, we've added a roster section for all guild members which will show your Name, Class, Rank, Level and a picture based on the class you've chosen.

Another update, we're currently looking for Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer and Ranger officers to assist members with builds, tactics and other hints towards playing their class.

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Quite a nice site, but I didn't think I'd be a good fit.  The part about obscenities not being tolerated would only get me the boot eventually.  I find language can be a bit bland without a little salt now then and too much self-censorship would start to grate on my nerves.

Best of luck to you.  You guys seem to have your act together.

It's not so much the foul language but rather the disrespect towards fellow guild members.  Trust me when I say especially in PvP, I can't help but get frustrated in times of defeat.  The deal is to not belittle a member if might of made a mistake.  Other than that, it's fair game to have fun.  But I appreciate the consideration.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

No offense, but kind of sounds more like a job than a game.  I mean, expecting people to stay about the same level even?  I couldn't guarantee that in a million years.  I have a family and a life outside of gaming.  Some days I might play for six hours and some days (several in a row or MORE even) I won't play at ALL.  I guess you could call me a casual player, although I have brief periods of intense play, I also have times of NO play.

You have a great website and it's all very well thought out.  Good luck to you!  I think if you can find people as dedicated as you would obviously like to find....you'll be a guild to be reckoned with! :)

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

i want to belong to a GW2 guild but a european one im Portuguese and i work on weekends so i have lots of day to play GW2.

Originally posted by just1opinion

No offense, but kind of sounds more like a job than a game.  I mean, expecting people to stay about the same level even?  I couldn't guarantee that in a million years.  I have a family and a life outside of gaming.  Some days I might play for six hours and some days (several in a row or MORE even) I won't play at ALL.  I guess you could call me a casual player, although I have brief periods of intense play, I also have times of NO play.

You have a great website and it's all very well thought out.  Good luck to you!  I think if you can find people as dedicated as you would obviously like to find....you'll be a guild to be reckoned with! :)

I'm not expecting everyone to level at the same pace.  It's just not possible.  I want everyone within the guild to have fun but also to try and stick together and learn how eachother plays.  This is so that if you're in a dungeon or a pvp match you can easily compliment each other and do well.  Trust me when I say there's absolutely nothing wrong with how you'll level we just want a good group of people who want to play together.

Originally posted by xenpt

i want to belong to a GW2 guild but a european one im Portuguese and i work on weekends so i have lots of day to play GW2.

You would fit right in here my friend.  This is an international guild that welcomes all.

Another update, while we're still looking for dedicated members, we are also seeking Profession Officers for the Ranger, Necromancer and Mesmer.  It'll be for those who want to help people new to the game or those having trouble finding the right balance for their profession.  This will also play an important role for WvWvW with specific roles and will allow us to dominate the battlefield.  

For this weekends beta event, we'll be staying on Henge den ravi.  Get ready guys for an awesome weekend.

A little late on this past BWE but it was great!  The optimization as well as the changes were overly positive.  We found a few new people and are looking for many more to be with us on the battlefield.

With August 28th being the date of release we are ready to go!  This game is going to do very well for the online community and I hope to see you all ingame.

Hey guys, still looking for people wanting to game together and be heavily involved with spvp.  We're all looking to learn from eachother and are seeking others who feel the same way.  We're also in a transition of changing mumble servers, i'll keep this posted as soon as I can.