Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I had to do it and i did it... And you?

2»

Comments

• jacklojacklo Member Posts: 570

If this isn't purely a "baiting" thread, I don't know what is.

I'll abstain, for now.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

I kept a subscription primarily because there's nothing else out there really worth playing.  I'm having a lot of fun leveling my trooper almost exclusively through PVP, but I'll admit that at l think the endgame is currently a mess.  

I'll be spending this weekend in TERA.

• BenedictXVBenedictXV Member Posts: 104

No wait wait, you guy's when you go on an " I'm quitting post" you're all kind and accepting this, but if ME i say like the game  cuz :

1st : I don't have the feeling to grind (kill 34 mobs then come back so you can kill another 27)

2nd : I have the actual feeling of being in something Star Warsish and the music is cool and immersive.

3rd : Story for each class are simply awesome!

4th : Voice over kinda sucks after a while but GOD did provide you with a spacebar to skip when you dont want to wait to get your quest

5th : Worlds are huges and this allows for expansions! And when a studios make rooms like that on his game worlds, can only mean it's going to get better

6th : i love Star Wars

7th : Maybe a little too much instanced but it never was a problem from now on for me.

8th : SHIP! Another thing that i love, there is way to make it better and i'm sure Bioware will seize the opportunity

Gee, you guys gotta remember ME1,2, Dragon Age : Origins + Awakening! They made thoses games! Can only mean SWTOR will be better!

you hate on me? still really happy you are not even a representative echantillon of the "mmo gamer" on the internet!

• BenedictXVBenedictXV Member Posts: 104

Originally posted by MortisRex

Originally posted by BenedictXV

You have to agree at least that theses "I quit post" are just plain stupid. Complaining about it wont make any changes to the game and you would have a far greater impact being a part of the players bases to make recommendation than out of it complaining on some obscur forums?

"I quit" posts are stupid but "I resubbed" posts are the height of brilliance? Hi pot, meet kettle. You can find all the validation you need in game without abusing people with opposing viewpoints on unofficial forums.

You guys feel free to abuse people who come on your i quit thread and say they actually like the game?

What amaze me totally from this experience is that you do all of the things (by you i mean all the rest of you) you say i do and you find stupid. Without going on the insult point is it just that you don't realize it? Can't you see what you are doing? Hating on others opinion because they are different. If i don't say the game suck i'm a retarded idiot for most in here! And proof? Well just go read some of those post and look at those who comes with an other point of view than the one they have.

• iceman00iceman00 Member Posts: 1,363

Originally posted by MortisRex

You have to agree at least that theses "I quit post" are just plain stupid. Complaining about it wont make any changes to the game and you would have a far greater impact being a part of the players bases to make recommendation than out of it complaining on some obscur forums?

"I quit" posts are stupid but "I resubbed" posts are the height of brilliance? Hi pot, meet kettle. You can find all the validation you need in game without abusing people with opposing viewpoints on unofficial forums.

You guys feel free to abuse people who come on your i quit thread and say they actually like the game?

What amaze me totally from this experience is that you do all of the things (by you i mean all the rest of you) you say i do and you find stupid. Without going on the insult point is it just that you don't realize it? Can't you see what you are doing? Hating on others opinion because they are different. If i don't say the game suck i'm a retarded idiot for most in here! And proof? Well just go read some of those post and look at those who comes with an other point of view than the one they have.

Because when the haters troll, they are at least trolling properly.  While they might be annoying, they aren't dumb.

You are trying to troll and doing it badly.

• Requiem6Requiem6 Member Posts: 237

Actually, I would resub....

But I would only level up new toons because I was already bored with the end-game.

For me, the more fun part of the game is actually leveling, unlike most of other game where it begin to shine in the end.

But most of the pople I know already quitted. And won't come back. And there's no way to find a steady good server with nice guild if you don't do PvP.