Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My wish for Vanguard.

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

The game that was only partially finished at the time.

Yes, when I started Vanguard it was in its infancy. I really enjoyed the game for what it was. That said, I hope the best for this game. I hope SMED and SOE learned its lesson with putting out incomplete games. I was also a fan of SWG.

Now for Vanguard, I hope in the future it is successful. As the MMO has many unique features and design. The card game could go solo by itself! I loved diplomacy when I played Vanguard.

I someday would like to return to this game. As I use a Station pass, I will think about it. I currently am enjoying my time in EQ! Incredible fun in EQ ATM! But would like to return to Vanguard when I feel the time is right!

SOE, hope you read this post! As there are probably many players who actually liked the game world. I for one! Now, you got me back into EQ. Lets see if you can do the same for Vanguard!

Comments

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,450

I dont get what you actually want ... and I dont think SOE will be any wiser from your statement, either.

Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.
  • UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

Originally posted by Adamantine

I dont get what you actually want ... and I dont think SOE will be any wiser from your statement, either.

Yeah,he is having a fantastic time in EQ is all i got.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Sylvarii

Originally posted by Adamantine

Yeah,he is having a fantastic time in EQ is all i got.

SOE is enjoying his money either way, so I don't think they are caring much ;)