Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please someone buy Mortal Online!!!

sandboxluvsandboxluv Member Posts: 56

I really want to love this game but I really do not think SV has the power, skills, and or money to make it happen.  I love sandbox games.  I want to love this one but SV seems they really do not know what they are doing from development to policing the server.

How much could it be??  I think my toilet paper is worth more than the stock. 

Comments

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Originally posted by sandboxluv

How much could it be??  I think my toilet paper is worth more than the stock. 

Well, to be fair, I think a decent roll of toilet paper is worth more than the single stock of majority of companies.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

wile i share your sentiment, at this point, for any serious company, it would make way more sense to completely scrap the current game and build a whole new game from scratch. that's how messed up the coding in the current game is. the ammount fo work needed to fix all that is wrong is much, much greater then just starting from scratch.

no self respecting gaming company will ever buy this game from SV. hopefully someone with more expertees will make something very similar, but that actually works.

This discussion has been closed.