It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
just a few questions:
1) Is the game easy to get started? Is it fairly easy to figure out what to do? Decent tutorial?
2) How's the population and grouping? Are groups easy to get into?
3) while waiting on grouping, or for short sessions, how's solo play. (I like being able to solo while waiting on a group.)
4) How's crafting? In general how useful is it? I ask because often I'm used to games giving decent quest rewards. So I find myself asking, "why craft at all?" Is crafting interesting?
5) What's diplomacy about? What does it do for you character? (sorry, I'm not used to that feature in a game.)
6) I started my MMO experience with the launch of EQ. It's still going, much to my surprise. Does this game look like it might have longevity?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
It's not about fighting, it's about balance. It's not about enlightenment, it's about balance. It's not about balance.