Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

collectible download is an oxymoron, but cool.

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211

Trion! how low can you go LMAO

• darthwiz67darthwiz67 Member Posts: 11

does anyone know how this would work with my sub plan that is free till level 20.  Would i get my free month still if i purchase this from amazon?

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Originally posted by darthwiz67

does anyone know how this would work with my sub plan that is free till level 20.  Would i get my free month still if i purchase this from amazon?

I would not ask here. Trion does have a customer support that can answer it in like 3 seconds. They are pretty damn fast.

• NortonGBNortonGB Member UncommonPosts: 279

Once you paid for it, the next time you log in it is applied to include the next 30 days game time so the best time to buy it would be when you are lvl19, however as this is a limited special offer there is a risk the price may go up later.

You can get to lvl 20 with only about 20 -30 hours play time so you are not losing much to get it now.

• GolarumGolarum Member Posts: 151

Originally posted by RedKatana

Trion! how low can you go LMAO

Btw, fyi Trion does not dictate pricing, they will sell their boxes at a certain price, and sometimes resellers and distribution can go as low as they part of a promotion, because they know that people will not just pick up one item in general when they purchase, they will purchase 2-3 products, so they will take a loss on one product and make it up on another.

I've seen WoW cataclysm at $5 at amazon, Skyrim was 39$ the other day, which is extremely low for that game, i've seen many games that are ridiculously low on amazon.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ya those price arent dictated by trion,amazon is just tired of paying warehouse space for them and they have to go before the inventory season witch is about to begin soon (taxe and all that!

• MertzaSkertzMertzaSkertz Member UncommonPosts: 161

Originally posted by NortonGB

Once you paid for it, the next time you log in it is applied to include the next 30 days game time so the best time to buy it would be when you are lvl19, however as this is a limited special offer there is a risk the price may go up later.

You can get to lvl 20 with only about 20 -30 hours play time so you are not losing much to get it now.

The offer ends the 20th, but Amazon reserves the right to end it earlier.