Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you just joined a corp....

2»

Comments

• xr00t3dxxr00t3dx Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by mark2123

and they made the mistake of giving you full access to all corp hangars instead of view only access, would you clear them out and move on? I've got a new char and only 2m isk. I have access to about 500m isk in the corp and could clear them out. My morals won't let me though as, what's the point and its not how to make friends. So, would you do it???

500M. Not enough for me to bother loging in. 

BTW, You'll only steal in EVE if you would steal or want to steal in RL. Eve only allows you to be the person you already are or the person you want to be.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007

Lots of people would because their idiots.

I never did get to play this game because it looks boring. Poor excuse I know but hey probly won't look into it since it seems like a long term thing.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

No way in hell as I  saw this first hand in Eve when i first logged,i was asked to join a corp by a guy who was well known in the community and a stalwart player he helped new pilots and formed OSD,a sort of training corp the guy supplied ships,minerals the lot,well one day he and the corp were robbed blind by some one he had just promoted.

Next day I log in and the corp founder just quit the game on the spot closed all his accounts,so it shows that it may be just a game but if u put all your effort into something and have it ripped away you lose all interest and pretty much rage quit.The only good thing to come from this was all the new pilots formed a corp which I co-ran for nigh on 3 years.

p>
  • GarkanGarkan Member Posts: 552

Originally posted by xr00t3dx

and they made the mistake of giving you full access to all corp hangars instead of view only access, would you clear them out and move on? I've got a new char and only 2m isk. I have access to about 500m isk in the corp and could clear them out. My morals won't let me though as, what's the point and its not how to make friends. So, would you do it???

BTW, You'll only steal in EVE if you would steal or want to steal in RL. Eve only allows you to be the person you already are or the person you want to be.

I too fly spaceships and murder thousands IRL .

Currently playing:

EVE online (Ruining low sec one hotdrop at a time)

Gravity Rush,
    Dishonoured: The Knife of Dunwall.

(Waiting for) Metro: Last Light,
    Company of Heroes II.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Originally posted by Garkan

I too fly spaceships and murder thousands IRL .

I'm right there with ya.  Yesterday I was playing Supreme Commander and I commited genocide.  Sometimes on the weekends I slay dragons with magical swords too.  I am a horrible person.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

ROLE PLAYING.

Where you PLAY a ROLE.

This guy seems to be the type that'd also say "Guitar Hero is lame, play a real guitar."

Video games can be a way to experience or try something you can't or wouldn't ever do in real life.

Seriously one of the dumbest responses I've read in a while.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

By that logic, Robert Englund and Doug Bradley are some seriously sociopathic bastards.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre