Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please delete

not valid anymore, please delete

Comments

• NixxiNixxi Member Posts: 9

How much will you play GW2 per week?

I may be on the wrong side of 30, but I will try to find the time to play at least 15 hrs per week.

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

i'll be playing like a full 9 to 10 hours every WEEK i think....just like any other game i play......yeah i got a busy social life, so gaming 10 hours a week aint too bad i think :)

• DOGMA1138DOGMA1138 Member UncommonPosts: 476

Originally posted by oubers

i'll be playing like a full 9 to 10 hours every WEEK i think....just like any other game i play......yeah i got a busy social life, so gaming 10 hours a week aint too bad i think :)

thats 2 hours a day, unless you spend your entire weekend playing the game i wont call that busy social life :)

• DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392

There's no race to end game and characters can be either mentored up or level-capped down in GW2 so it doesn't really matter how many hrs you play per week.

Personally I expect to find myself trying to complete achievments for the forseen future :)

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

Originally posted by DOGMA1138

thats 2 hours a day, unless you spend your entire weekend playing the game i wont call that busy social life :)

how do you know how busy his social life is?

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

I play about 1 hour every evening monday to friday.......and in the weekend i try to do 2 to 3 hours a day in the morning if possible.

So i still have plenty of time for friends and sports too.

now you know :) hehe

Originally posted by Deolus

There's no race to end game and characters can be either mentored up or level-capped down in GW2 so it doesn't really matter how many hrs you play per week.

Personally I expect to find myself trying to complete achievments for the forseen future :)

It's true there is no race to end game, but I admit I'm very excited about this game. I can easily see myself sinking more than 15 hrs per week in the beginning. Trying out different professions, exploring and what not. Not to mention WvWvW PvP which I believe will be awesome.

Poll added and recruitment post slightly updated.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

I'll have to chime in and say that I consider my age to be on the right side of 30... :)

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

I play about 1 hour every evening monday to friday.......and in the weekend i try to do 2 to 3 hours a day in the morning if possible.

Nice man, you're keeping yourself in check unlike me ><

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

Originally posted by nomss

Nice man, you're keeping yourself in check unlike me ><

Get a wife and kids. They'll keep you in check for you :)

Originally posted by tom_gore

I'll have to chime in and say that I consider my age to be on the right side of 30... :)

Hehe I agree it's the right side of 30. But the gaming community usually considers us old farts on the wrong side ;-)

Get off my lawn!

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Yep, i might join aswell.

But we better do some WvWvW !

Originally posted by Lobotomist

Yep, i might join aswell.

But we better do some WvWvW !

People are understandably cautious about joining a new project with few members. On the upside, if you join early you can have your say and be part of building something great.

Personally I want a fresh start for Guild Wars 2, without established cliques and small guilds within the guild due to multi-gaming. People have the chance to get to know each other on an equal footing. Being a manager in real life, I don't mind running the show and get us all organised.

As for WvWvW PvP, I think it will be awesome and it will definitely be part of the agenda.

Updated recruitment post.

I keep checking my mail for a beta invite ...

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Not surprising to see 30+ hours per week on that poll. The majority of people frequenting these forums are hardcore gamers at heart after all (even those of us who don't have the free time any longer).

The guild is slowly growing :)

• OzimandeusOzimandeus Member UncommonPosts: 84

Great ethos for a guild so my app has been submitted :)

• OzimandeusOzimandeus Member UncommonPosts: 84

Really great crowd already, if your looking for a guild and want to make fast freinds give em a try!!