Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Difficulty in finding a good pvp team? Roll a cleric :)

GrayGreeneGrayGreene Member Posts: 239

In a sea of increasingly self-serving players in our mmorpgs I can honestly say Rift's cleric role is so versatile you can go it alone or change up to heals very quickly.  This class is so versatile I may never go back :)  Loved my mage, enjoyed my rogue . . . but both were semi-dependant on solid team  in pvp.  Not my cleric.  This baby can do it all; the ceric remains viable as dps, heals, or support.  Can't believe i played anything else.  Anyone else finding the cleric to solve your pvp conundrum?

Comments

• srpssrps Member UncommonPosts: 121

I find the cleric right now as "jack of all trades, master of some". It has great versatility, but for some reason it felt a bit boring at start. Not as bad as the warrior, but somewhat dull during combat.

You can't really go wrong with cleric for whatever you want to do though, it has it all. Melee ranged, physical spellcaster.

• wowfan1996wowfan1996 Member UncommonPosts: 719

Yeah, decay bombing ftw. The best premade I can think of in 1.7 is a VK tank with LW, 3 full Cabs and a bard (for the AoE debuff and CoR spam).

MMORPG genre is dead. Long live MMOCS (Massively Multiplayer Online Cash Shop).