Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot Poll

I was just wondering how many of the RO players use bots. I personally think it takes from the gaming experience and I don't use them. I've actually met some great people while I was out lvling in the rockerfields. Just curious as to see how many cheaters there are in iRO...

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

Comments

• necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

man, i got friends who botted since '02, and i call them pieces of shit each time its brought up or i think of their botting....they're as much addicts to botting as i was to grinding lvls.....

botters are losers, theres no logic behind it cept for cheating(using an outside program to play yur game instead of you is cheating, assholes)...and fuck yall.

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

I havent botted in a while, and not because I'm on IRIS now. But I use to bot alot when I was a noobie on sakray lol. I used my knight / assassin. Best finds Iv gotten were a vitata card / elven ears in one night, dam I was happy.. Botters are stupid, although my best RO freind is one. The cool botters are like the non - noob ones, most boters are noobs though, for real. But there are a few botters that are actualy talented and intellgent. Like, if you can bot a vit/int priest in mids3, you'v got some talent.. even if it was with a botting program.

====
    lol.
    ====

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Oh yah, and if you want a good idea on how many people bot, go too www.ragnarokonline.com USAINT
    and then go to ban list, there is probably atleast 150+ people banned every MONTH for botting. You think that stops them? rofl ya right. Its so easy to change your IP and just get right back into the game.

====
    lol.
    ====

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124
    So there ya go. A third of players responding admit to cheating and I am sure some lied when they denied it. The game is a mass cheat-a-thon. I stare in wonderment at the blatant state of that game we call iRO.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307

Not only this but some of the players that said no are noobs and or dont play this game anymore

which would bring the botting percentage much higher

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

Originally posted by Malicus

Not only this but some of the players that said no are noobs and or dont play this game anymore

The ones admitting using cheats are the tip of the iceberg, you are right.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

Originally posted by hawkwind

Originally posted by Malicus

The ones admitting using cheats are the tip of the iceberg, you are right.

i know alot of botters...they're out there and most of them never get caught, its gravity's fault for having the interface to allow botting, but its also shitty that the people are doing it.
  • zmokaggezmokagge Member Posts: 1

I just started playing RO (Trial), and im already thinking of becoming a member...!? This game is really good, i've met some real good friends already. But when you start talking and no one answers you can be sure its a bot... and that is so annoying i hate people who use bots they should be kicked... all of them

image  NO MERCY... Really!

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by zmokagge
    I just started playing RO (Trial), and im already thinking of becoming a member...!? This game is really good, i've met some real good friends already. But when you start talking and no one answers you can be sure its a bot... and that is so annoying i hate people who use bots they should be kicked... all of them
    image NO MERCY... Really!

actually that's not true. there are plenty of people that play RO that simply don't talk to you. RO is full of jerks. but finding a good group of ppl to lvl with is nice. i've found a lot of ppl that i talk to regularly and party with. i tried RO around the open beta period and kept playing a little afterward but left because of lag issues... but now the iris server seems to have little or no lag and i'm quite happy, just started my paid subscription and i'll probably keep it for a while.

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

ro is ghetto, dont get it twisted^^....you should definitely subscribe if yur having fun; you answered yur own question....play until it becomes dumb and you realize that yur grinding; then go to WoW if yur computer can handle it...i think about renewing my subscription to iro all the time...

and alot of people who are 99 do bot, but fuck them cuz they're weak.....one day i'll get my 85sin to 99, fuck that for right now=P