Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When Repub's defeat Sith in a Warzone. Does it feel legit?

I’m a noob at composing a topic that’s eye candy. So I apologize in advance. I just have a question.

After reading all the threads about Sith exploiting their way toward gaining mad valor (if the situation was in reverse, Republic would have done the same thing). Ways such as camping the republic spawn (I know it’s was eventually fixed but that’s besides the fact), ect. So much reading to these topics have clouded my mind to an extent that I lack enthusiasm.

I’m a  on the Rep side. Whenever I’m grouped with random players in a Sith vs Rep match, and we were to win. Are you feeling like you won a fair match against a hand full of Sith players because your group had the right heads? …. Or are you quickly asking yourself, “we only won because we defeated that 10% of random players that did not exploit their way to valor elite”. Keeping in mind that your aware that they clean much of the cheats.

On the flip side. If your guild/group were to lose, are you convinced that you lost as the result of the enemy being a house full of valor geared #$@#’s ? Should it not matter because you simply log on every day due to the fact that your friends play this game as well? 

I'm just trying to understand. 

Comments

• chopgrchopgr Member Posts: 179

Originally posted by ezduzit

I’m a noob [...]

I'm just trying to understand. 

Im just trying to understand what you wanna say but i failed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chopgr?feature=mhee

"The Heavens burned, the stars
    cried out
    And under the ashes of infinity,
    Hope, scarred and bleeding,
    breathed its last."