Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge - "Let's see who can glide the furthest." + BEST VIDEOS YET

2»

Comments

• xxpigxxxxpigxx Member UncommonPosts: 412
    This game is.shaping up to have the best community since SWG Pre-NGE.
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

New official Siege video posted. Only 360p however :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahz76RM_V9g

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

Originally posted by CyclopsSlay

New official Siege video posted. Only 360p however :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahz76RM_V9g

Wow that was impressive. This game may restore my faith in MMO's in general. These videos look like what an MMO should be. Not the rehashed themepark games we seem to be stuck with.

While this probably wont appeal to the masses like ToR does, MMO gamers who actually enjoy the Massive part should love it.

Hoping this game is even half as good as it looks. Why cant western Devs come up with something like this? I dont mind the eastern style at all, but would be nice if a western developer would look at this, take notes, and make a game. Instead of taking a copy of WOW 101, copy paste, add lightsabers, PR spin, use word innovation alot, and hope for the best.

Oh well, maybe they will learn =(

• DredphyreDredphyre Member Posts: 601

I don't care if this game is the MMO Messiah or not...it will be enough for me.

Even GW2 looks kinda hackneyed compared to AA.

I love that Ben Hill is universally known as the 'running away' music, lol. Even in Russia.  Thanks UK!

Edit: This also might be the game that convinces me to return to RPG PvP.  

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

Every new video i see of this game blows my mind!  I really like the bloody foot prints, housing, tree planting, underwater everything, ships, gfx, gliders, open world, farms, climbing trees... Next week there will be a video of something else i never knew i wanted!!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• mugengaiamugengaia Member Posts: 347

Originally posted by SkillCosby

Originally posted by Teala

"Free trees - lets cut!"   LOL!   He came across another clans tree farm, waited for them to grow, came back to cut them down, started cutting them and one of the owners showed up.    Too funny.  

Haha! I didn't get what was going on at first! Now it makes perfect sense!

Actually the scene isn't all that bad that he had to run away...lol.  The dude who owns the orchard tells him, "it's fine to cut the trees, but will you return the tree trunks?" (I'm assuming the tree trunks can be replanted to grow them back?)  then this russian dude just says, "free trees - lets cut" and runs away...hahaha

GRIND sucks? You wanna be max level in a month?
    Since when did society award easy-goers and lazy-fools?
    MAKES ME PHOBIC OF STUPIDITY!

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

It has been frustrating visiting MMORPG.com lately because there is basically no news at all that interests me.  So many terrible games out right now....  I wish ArcheAge would talk more about their NA servers.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

The gliding in this reminds of Nausicaa so much...

Which is a good thing :)

• uohaloranuohaloran Member Posts: 811

That kraken/giant octopus fight at the end of part 2 is incredible.

If this game doesn't come to the west and if it doesn't kick off here I'm going to be highly disappointed in the future of these games.

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by Wolfenpride

Reminds me of some races with levitation back in EQ1. Very cool stuff.

You mean classes not races,levitation was a skill.Vanguard has classes that have levitation like the bard-shaman and a couple of others.Levitation is a skill that most dev leave out of their MMOs these days,why i do not no.