Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cash Shop

MmmgoodMmmgood Member Posts: 5

So, how bad is the cash shop raipage going to be in this game?

Don't wan't to jump into another cash shop game, only to find that lvl 40+ requires 100 usd per month to compete with gear.

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I can't really say but I would imagine they're not going to do something stupid like allow people to pay to win... it'll be very cosmetic / service based, I imagine.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• FntSize72LOLFntSize72LOL Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by DeaconX

I can't really say but I would imagine they're not going to do something stupid like allow people to pay to win... it'll be very cosmetic / service based, I imagine.

Given my personal experience with them (PWE), if the cash shop isn't pay to win at start, it'll be only a matter of time before they slowly start adding items that will unbalance gameplay.

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

I doubt it will be pay to win but more to cosmetics and dungeon tools.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• HerrisDevioHerrisDevio Member UncommonPosts: 3

taking into my exp of crptic with sto its mostly cosmetic (25%-50% of it being costume varriants) except the ships that gove a very very very slight bonus over standard ships but in a standard fight normal ingame ships are about on par with cashshoop ships if you want to take it to d&d terms the cash shop would be like a longword+1  compared to a ingame normal longsword   they both kill equaly well just the +1  only adds 1 exta damage or so