Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Game On: Episode 1 - The Relaunch

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In the relaunch of MMORPG.com's Game On Podcast, hosts Som Pourfarzaneh, Bill Murphy, and Hillary "Pokket" Nicole talk about the games that suck their lives away, the big stories in the MMO world, and invite listeners new and old to mail in their questions, comments, and more. Head to our official Game On page for a listen and then let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• dethduckdethduck Member UncommonPosts: 21

You're a couple weeks late with this "original" idea.

http://twit.tv/show/game-on/

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

This was actually a podcast started a couple years ago that we let lag for awhile and are restarting. And who said that commentary on games was an "original" idea for anyone irrespective of the site it lives on? LOL!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

one is audiovisual one is audio only !but he is right there wasnt any show named like this ,leo checked a lot to make sure he didnt step on anyones toe might need to chose a new name or find a way cause it can confuse people after a while since now i google game on i get 2 show from 2 different place one on twit tv webcasting service and one from mmorpg game website?might need to look into it!

• dethduckdethduck Member UncommonPosts: 21

The timing just seems a bit convenient.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I am enjoying this. It's good to listen to while I'm working. Keep them coming. The intro music did make me feel like I was having an epileptic fit.....But in a good way?......I think, anyway. I also hope Vanguard goes free to play. Hopefully without the moronic restrictions that have been imposed on the Everquest's.