Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any returning player promo's going on?

Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

Pretty much what the title says. I played during launch and OB and unsubbed a couple of months ago, is there any promos so I can go back to the game and see how everything's going. I don't want to make a whole new trial account because I'd like to see if the level 50 content on my server is still good..

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Have you checked your account for those free 3 days everyone got after the servers got hacked?

You can also call the CS, tell them that you plan to resub and ask if they would give you like 2-3 free days to get into the game, check your friendlist, guild etc.

So companies do this and since Trion has about the best CS in the genre, i would give it a try.

• MyPreciousssMyPreciousss Member Posts: 427

Originally posted by Mr_Wolfx

Pretty much what the title says. I played during launch and OB and unsubbed a couple of months ago, is there any promos so I can go back to the game and see how everything's going. I don't want to make a whole new trial account because I'd like to see if the level 50 content on my server is still good..

You have a trial and a very good promo untill the 31st of january, I took this 79 euros option + 5 euros for the collector upgrade (spider mount + 2 other things) for 12+1 months, it's like 6.5 euros/month, good opportunity if you like the game.

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

I just returned and got 4 months of game time for about 38 dollars. Pretty good deal.