Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xsyon Earth 2012: Prelude: Architecture Contest Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Xsyon players with an architectural bent will want to check out and participate in the forthcoming contest. Beginning February 1st and running through March 1st, players are invited to overhaul their Tribes. Once finished, players submit their work to the dev team which will be looking for winners in originality, design, layout, beautification and uniqueness. Work will be judged in two categories: Small Tribes and Large Tribes.

Grab all of the details on the Xsyon site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

I was running around the game last night  for the first time in some months. There's some amazing architecture out there! Good luck to everyone, this would be a hard decision for a judge!

• KrayfishKrayfish Member UncommonPosts: 147

Keep thinking about going back to xsyon as there arent any other decent sandbox games that i know of, not sure if its worth it though. Looks like they have slowly improved the game though judging by the videos i've watched.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609

I do love the optimism.  Exactly how many active players is needed for a Large Tribe?

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Is there a trial yet, or is the game still not ready for one?

Joined - July 2004

• blythegablythega Member UncommonPosts: 174

No Trial Yet but one is planned after the next round of changes. i.e. They are currently implementing the ability to buy/sell/rent house structures, implementing totem decay which will spawn undead. 

You will also be able to store items in house structures now also.

The next couple of weeks are going to be interesting to say the least