Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Trek Online: Second Anniversary Fete Around the Corner

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Star Trek Online will be celebrating its second anniversary beginning February 2nd. The team has four days of fun planned for all Trekkies starting the 2nd and continuing through the 6th. "Q" will be handing out special requests each day during the event so players should seek him out. Don't count on being sent on important tasks either as he loves to watch people run around.

Players of level 5 and above will have a new ship to 'trek' through the universe in. The Odyssey class cruiser is a special gift to players who head to Officer Kani.

KDF officers of level 21 and above will be gifted the new 'Bortas' class (Vengeance) ship after visiting with Engineer Tum'era.

Both ships will be given to players regardless of level or rank but can only be used once the appropriate level is reached.

Read the full letter on the Star Trek Online site.

Thanks to Rohn for the tip!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Feature Series based around the Dominion, and I'll definitely be picking up the new ships.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• TerminatusTerminatus Member Posts: 104

Players of level 5 and above will have a new ship to 'trek' through the universe in. The Odyssey class cruiser is a special gift to players who head to Officer Kani.

KDF officers of level 21 and above will be gifted the new 'Bortas' class (Vengeance) ship after visiting with Engineer Tum'era.

Woooot? My loooong abandoned Lvl 3s and 2s Alts won't get Frebies??

Dang, in STO even Free stuff is a pain :p

• Mondo80Mondo80 Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Getting to lvl 5 is stupidly easy.