Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What race in TERA u will choose?

Comments

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    I will play both aman and baraka , something new to me.

how come I can't vote for more than 1 >.<

RIP Orc Choppa

• pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111

I ill play male human slayer and for sure some sexy castanic or high elf when tired of watching man buttom ;)

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I will play a Human Slayer or a Human Beserker. 

• GanatharGanathar Member Posts: 143

I'll probably have an Aman male Berserker as my main, but I will make plenty of alts.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Started a Baraka slayer on the KR server last night and I think ill probaly stick with that when its released in the EU..

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I will stick with a Human male slayer for the beta's,  not sure what race my berserker and sorcerer will be when the game goes live.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Baraka priest is my main choice but I might make an Aman berserker if I get in beta.

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Castanic for me, for some if it due to the faxt i like the look

also cause I like the  race abilities, some behind crit and reduce fall damage will come in handy

• AzmodaiAzmodai Member UncommonPosts: 154

I am currently playing a Castanic race in K Tera and will most likely play the same on the NA version. ^^ the game is so awesome, has some really awesome features.

• JamesErnstJamesErnst Member UncommonPosts: 53

I'm gonna play a Cas... I cant wait to try them all.

--Gaymer Extraordinaire--

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

I'm gonna be a baraka for my main this time, and for my alt a Female high elf

I mean you gotta have something to look at while you farm..lol

Originally posted by Kumapon

Looking at this and your gallery I can see that you really have a thing for female high elves, especially for the ones in skimpy heavy armor :P

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

90% will pick 3/4-nacked female with huge balloons... what else there is in these chinese-mmo's...

• lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437

female characters have weird crooked legs when they run. they're only sexy when they're standing still...

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

Originally posted by 4bsolute
    90% will pick 3/4-nacked female with huge balloons... what else there is in these chinese-mmo's...

Actually I think 90% of the population will pick the Elins, well at least the female gamer. I haven't met a female who doesn't think they are cute.

Originally posted by Ganathar

Looking at this and your gallery I can see that you really have a thing for female high elves, especially for the ones in skimpy heavy armor :P

lol yea she is my alt, I tried to make her look like my wife. Well at least that is what I say when she sees me playing her...lol

Actually Female High Elf is way more conservative than the female castanic armor sets.

But yea there are some very racy Armour sets. I wonder if these sets will make it to the NA version.

Originally posted by Ganathar

lol yea she is my alt, I tried to make her look like my wife. Well at least that is what I say when she sees me playing her...lol

Actually Female High Elf is way more conservative than the female castanic armor sets.

But yea there are some very racy Armour sets. I wonder if these sets will make it to the NA version.

I think that these armors will make it but the Elin ones won't.

And yeah the Castanics have a huge selection of such armors espesially with their "heavy" armor. Humans have a good balance of both in all of their armor types and H.Elves have a small amount of skimpy armor and a larger amount of more conservative armor.

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

Which ever female race has the biggest boobs. Seriously.

If my friends played with me, the male that be the tallest.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

The one that wasn't originally part of the stolen L3 assets?

Zing!

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• pokrakpokrak Member UncommonPosts: 111

Looks like human win so far...

• cattywhompuscattywhompus Member Posts: 52

Torn between human or popori.  I usually play more human characters, but I dunno, there's something almost TOO overt about all the sexy poses for my tastes (which believe me, is saying something).  I might actually role a male for once.

Otherwise I find the popori amusing, and that might be good especially if I get TERA just as a distraction for awhile...

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    It took me sooooo long but I'm totally decided on rolling a male High Elf warrior.
    The race I'd end up choosing depended on the class I would settle on.
    I found the warrior the hardest to play *well*. As in dodging at the right times, flanking properly and getting hurt as least as possible. I'm in for a treat.
  • yowaveyowave Member Posts: 8

Human, there is something magical bout them xD.

I'll probably have one character, but in CB/OB i'll try various classes.

Haven't decided yet, Archer or Warrior... Bah hard decision.

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618

I know this may make me sound like a pedo but im rolling a Elin. Why you ask?. well two things, first of all even though im a guy, i love cute stuff(SO WHAT, SUE ME) and ima pretend to be a girl and get the lonely nerds to give me stuff :P there i said it.

• lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437

apparently in PVP, Ellin are close to impossible to hit because they have one of the smallest models, so a lot of hardcore pvpers are tiny girls in short skirts.

oh..the irony

Personally, when I tried to play as a human female on the K server, I fell in love with my avatar (literally), so if I do end up playing on NA server, i'll probably do the same

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs