Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population Increase!!!!!

Comments

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

Originally posted by Sketch420

Over the last few weeks there has been a massive boom in the popualtion in mortal.

Banks are crowded in all the towns and there are a good number of blues running around getting ready for the awakening expansion.

Any videos/pics to back up this claim? Can we see the massive crowds?

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• ArkonautArkonaut Member Posts: 22

Over the last few weeks there has been a massive boom in the popualtion in mortal.

Banks are crowded in all the towns and there are a good number of blues running around getting ready for the awakening expansion.

No there isn't.

• davidemo89davidemo89 Member UncommonPosts: 59

Originally posted by Arkonaut

No there isn't.

Yes there is

No there isn't!

(and I see the joke went higher over your head than a 747)

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

I just started the trial, been playing DF since NA server went up and atm Darkfall is pointless and community is filled with children.

Im liking Mortal Online alot though, will be subbing.

No there isn't!

(and I see the joke went higher over your head than a 747)

Are you playing right now? I'm in game in Fabernum and it's crowed.

WHere are you?

Should be no problem for you to record a video then. Do it right now and post it on YT, or you are just posting more unfounded opinion.

You have 10 mins from now, GO.

Originally posted by davidemo89

Should be no problem for you to record a video then. Do it right now and post it on YT, or you are just posting more unfounded opinion.

You have 10 mins from now, GO.

I don't have any software for record a video. But I play the game so STFU.

Google Fraps. Free and easy to use. 

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

And you don't have access to the internet to download any either? ;)    Woulkd have taken 20 seconds.

You just had a chance to prove your case and instead tell me to stfu. I think people reading this will know for sure now that the population is not increasing and never has.

And you don't have access to the internet to download any either? ;)    Woulkd have taken 20 seconds.

You just had a chance to prove your case and instead tell me to stfu. I think people reading this will know for sure now that the population is not increasing and never has.

loading the video... but I still think you have to STFU if you don't play the game.

loading the video... but I still think you have to STFU if you don't play the game.

Well I think you are a fine representation of how crappy the community is in MO but I guess that's just my opinion...

I reported your last post for telliing me to "stfu" and will do likewise with this one. So be careful or you may not get to post anything at all.

Polite discourse please, and looking forward to your video. Will give you 5 mins from now to upload a short clip. Any longer and it will be open to abuse, esp since you claimed the people were there now, not in 20 mins time after you have got every account you can to come to Fab.

EDIT: Ok was going to report your post but someone beat me to it. Tread carefully/

Originally posted by kakasaki

Well I think you are a fine representation of how crappy the community is in MO but I guess that's just my opinion...

So. A user is not playing MO and can tell everyone what is happening in game? really?

I reported your last post for telliing me to "stfu" and will do likewise with this one. So be careful or you may not get to post anything at all.

Polite discourse please, and looking forward to your video. Will give you 5 mins from now to upload a short clip. Any longer and it will be open to abuse, esp since you claimed the people were there now, not in 20 mins time after you have got every account you can to come to Fab.

EDIT: Ok was going to report your post but someone beat me to it. Tread carefully/

When the uploading is done you will see the video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBNrj9u-EI&feature=youtu.be

2 months ago there were 2-3 player in this city.

So. A user is not playing MO and can tell everyone what is happening in game? really?

True... But that is why I am asking for proof. The financials and other players say the pop is not growing. So the burden of proof is on the ones making the claim of growth...

You know when I last played how?

Anyone can play MO any time for free. Lots of the playerbase does already, since the game is hardly worth paying for. This boosts population numbers, so imagine how low the actual paying population is lol.

The previous poster was referring to your habit of telling people to "stfu". Very polite and welcoming. So don't do it again.

hey guys, I posted the video

2-3 months ago the pop was 2-4 in this city

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

Well, I can only say it seems busier in towns. Specifically Vadda and Meduli for me. I dont know actual sub numbers.

I think that "Awakening" news gave them a nudge. Who knows though?

Anyway, I think if "Awakening" ends up good (after the bugs are fixed) SV has a shot.

Time is up. Too late, you had a chance and blew it.

Any video you produce now will be tainted by the prep time you have had to get other accounts logged in, SV staff boosting numbers, IRC call out for reinforcements etc.

EDIT. Oh you posted as I did. The main city of an MMO having single digit numbers of people in it. ROFL. So yep, population is booming is it? You couldnt make this shit up.

Well, Henrik can and does ;)

Time is up. Too late, you had a chance and blew it.

Any video you produce now will be tainted by the prep time you have had to get other accounts logged in, SV staff boosting numbers, IRC call out for reinforcements etc.

are you trolling? I posetd the video 5min ago

So I see a dozen or so players, most of whom are just standing there not doing anything, a few buck naked characters running around and we are claiming a booming population? Maybe I just don't get it...

Ahhhh, I get it know. we are compairing it to when there was only 2 or 3 people in town. Ok, when your parameters are set up like that, yes, the game population is booming.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

Soo...

There are like 17 people playing istead of 14?

So I see a dozen or so players, most of whom are just standing there not doing anything, a few buck naked characters running around and we are claiming a booming population? Maybe I just don't get it...

Ahhhh, I get it know. we are compairing it to when there was only 2 or 3 people in town. Ok, when your parameters are set up like that, yes, the game population is booming.

Sorry, but from when? I think it's a boom in population when there is low population and 3-4 month later low it get in medium.

Originally posted by colddog04

Soo...

There are like 17 people playing istead of 14?

O my god, it's a city, there are 6 city in there, 11 keeps, 3 dungeons, mobs to kill and houses. We are not all in a place.

Sorry, but from when? I think it's a boom in population when there is low population and 3-4 month later low it get in medium.

I am agreeing with you. You are compairing when there were only 2 or 3 people around to now 18 or so. Yes, the game is booming. Congrats.

This discussion has been closed.