Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YAY open beta!

vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
Mourning

Things went rampage a little bit in the latest days, and even if many of you and us have their nerves too, that's not a reason to make the situation even worse.

I will be the first one to say it: if you find out anything that offended you on our boards in the latest days, no matter if it came from our part, from our mods or from other boards members. please accept my appologies for this.

These boards never were place for wars, and I won't allow them ever be. We're both here because we do think Mourning diserves it. It also seems that both us and you are here to stay, so we must make this work. And the only thing we're asking from you is to read, agree with and respect our community rules. In here and in any other place you'll speak for yourself as Mourning board member.

If there are still some of you which think that the latest days events means too much for them and can't accept to make a fresh start, please feel free to take any appropiate actions you consider necessary regarding this.

Regarding the game's closing release date, as Egomancer already stated a few days ago, we're working to package a pre-gold game CD. This takes some time, and we need to finish it first before make any other kind of announcement regarding game's release and its open beta.

That shouldn't go further than 1 week before the actual announced game launch date, which atm is 25th february 2005. If we'll decide to release (or even to delay the game), be sure you'll hear it in time before that already announced release date.

Thank you!

This is copied from the Mourning Forums...

Pretty cool that they plan to have a open beta, seeing as this is a hoax/vaporware game (/sarcasm)

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

Comments

• RPGPorksterRPGPorkster Member Posts: 77

Even though their responses to question on their forums have been anything but professional, if they can pull of the game and it's worth playing then the community will repect them on a friendly supportive level.  More of a gamer supports a game-lover who created a game, than a corporation making a game for pure $, much like Sony.

The wait and see...