Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MO GM

TacanTacan Member Posts: 93

a month ago, the guild FURY sieged keep RUS.

GM put a siege weapon underground.It was impossible to destroy it.RUS guild had one chance.manganon on the tower.but GM removed manganon.

RUS send petition whit question "Where our manganon?"

GM said that will not return manganon."policies do not interfere" But GM put FURY manganon).

anyway RUS won siege)

3 days ago, RUS start siege FURY keep.RUS killed FURY guy with gatekey.and destroy gate.

RUS lived in FURY Keep all day long.

RUs brought in FURY keep alot boulder, armor and weapon.

FURY called help to get rid RUS

RUS mage logout inside polisade to resurect ppl next day

Second day of the siege RUS destroyed 3 houses and start destroy FURY keep

after some time GM removed manganon "policies do not interfere"

And today GM says what RUS should stop siege. "policies do not interfere"

GM reduilt FURY bank "policies do not interfere"

RUS are forbidden to siege FURY. FURY repair keep

I want to say,GM come up with rules and change them yourself at any time.

Comments

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

I think there needs to be "no possible explotation" mechanics. Only guild members can open doors without a key. I would even be fine with teleportation into a keep if your standing outside if only to get rid of the question whether exploitation occured. And if anyone is in the keep the door better be destroyed with a manganon outside. At this point I dont care if realism is bent.

Just my 2 cents though.

• TacanTacan Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by xDayx

I think there needs to be "no possible explotation" mechanics. Only guild members can open doors without a key. I would even be fine with teleportation into a keep if your standing outside if only to get rid of the question whether exploitation occured. And if anyone is in the keep the door better be destroyed with a manganon outside. At this point I dont care if realism is bent.

Just my 2 cents though.

GM said thst does not exploit (resurect inside polisade) but  next day said "stop ssiege"

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

post this on offical forum to, i wish the gms would just stop this shit.

well what happened is, rus logged off mage in the pallisade who could res when gate was down, gate gets rebuilt. Russ login mage, russ run to outside palisade and suicide, russ go into the pallisade as ghosts and get ressed by the mage, russ then run to the pallisade wall and trade their gear back through the wall.

I would say that is exploiting actually. But the exploit shouldnt really exist, i mean trading items throguh walls should not be possible.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Originally posted by deathshroud

russ then run to the pallisade wall and trade their gear back through the wall.

RUS called GM and he  closed hole , u know about  this?

And u know what happened if i post this on official forum)

• blurtblurterblurtblurter Member Posts: 25

GMs of MO are particually bad at biasism, not all, but enough to smear MO with all kinds of shit, if they realised they doing MO an incredible injustice they may also realise they prolly not have a game to GM anymore.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

From the way Financials are looking in the other thread, if i was a GM, i'd be goofing off too, knowing it was all going down anyways.

EDIT: Maybe that's why i'm not a GM ever eh? lol

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

Originally posted by Toxia

knowing it was all going down anyways.

EDIT: Maybe that's why i'm not a GM ever eh? lol

Whos to blame??? 40% GMs

• TalwinSindasTalwinSindas Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by deathshroud

post this on offical forum to, i wish the gms would just stop this shit.

well what happened is, rus logged off mage in the pallisade who could res when gate was down, gate gets rebuilt. Russ login mage, russ run to outside palisade and suicide, russ go into the pallisade as ghosts and get ressed by the mage, russ then run to the pallisade wall and trade their gear back through the wall.

I would say that is exploiting actually. But the exploit shouldnt really exist, i mean trading items throguh walls should not be possible.

Well there are holes in the palicade walls and it is allowed for you to cast though them (last I heard atleast, for a while it was not allowed) so I don't see why you should not be able to trade through them.

Where I think the problem is that enemies can log out inside your palicades. IRL they would not be able to magically disapear. If you checked around you could see that no one was there or kill anyone that you find there. This would make palicades actually be able to be secured. Of course SV does not have a way to make this happen yet.

The MO GM Talwin is Sindas.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338

Originally posted by TalwinSindas

Well there are holes in the palicade walls and it is allowed for you to cast though them (last I heard atleast, for a while it was not allowed) so I don't see why you should not be able to trade through them.

Where I think the problem is that enemies can log out inside your palicades. IRL they would not be able to magically disapear. If you checked around you could see that no one was there or kill anyone that you find there. This would make palicades actually be able to be secured. Of course SV does not have a way to make this happen yet.

The GM opinion on casting through walls was set down near the beginning of release.  There was a battle where people were casting through walls at bandit camp... and the GM's ruled that this is not allowed and is a bannable offense.

Trading through walls should equally be a bannable offense.

A much simpler solution is to disallow ghosts going through house doors and pallisade gates.  Would have completely prevented this thread from happening.

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

There was a video clearly showing how RuS guys suicided outside, got their mage to rez them inside the palicade, then traded their gear through the crack in the gate. Thats called an exploit. No way yall had enough boulder holders logged off inside the keep to take down 3 houses, a gate, and 6 mil hp off the keep.

If you want to seige someone do it the right way next time instead of using every single exploit/glitch in the game...or at least don't complain about it when you get caught and stopped.