Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The underhyped TSW is already best PC game by popularity on Gamespot.

2»

Comments

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159

Originally posted by Abangyarudo

at this stage of the game theres a 30 m in gameply video from  GDC  with a more focused 10 min one from e3. For a game not even released thats alot of gameplay footage. Location reveals are for the story which is one of the main selling points of the game. 

Did you just say that two gameplay videos is a lot, or am I misunderstanding?  Both of which were taken during conventions?  Isn't this game supposed to be releasing in April?

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953

Originally posted by DaSpack

Title really spells out the point of this post. I feel that Funcom have underhyped their game this time. It seems like they have applied the "Let the gamers make their own opinion when they can lay their hand on the game" approach. I think that is a good idea, only that they seem to be a bit too tight with some of the information... Like Crafting.

Anyways, in spite of the really low level of hyping, the game already is on the top of a list of over 1500 PC games over at Gamespot. It really surprises me. Interesting and promising.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?mode=top

Umm its Funcom & so you should treat anything they say & any claims they make as suspect & tainted.

Why ? Umm Age of Conan Launch failure & Subsequent failure to reach its original goals, Anarchy Online Launch failure and subsequent failures. I mean seriously AoC still doesnt have several of the features that are printed on my AoC Ltd Edition Box..... Anarchy Online was promised to get an engine Upgrade what 3 or 4 years ago ? still hasnt happened.

People refer to them a Failcom for a very valid reason, they have a clear track record where they overpromise and underdeliver.

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

That's true, we know a lot more about Guild Wars 2 than The Secret World.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com