Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chat-Worlds-Online free MMORPG ideas ...

JamesEvsJamesEvs Member Posts: 11

Hello,
I thought I would take the liberty of telling the users of this site first about an upcoming game ....
The game is called Chat-Worlds-Online and actual programming development hasn't been started yet but we are well on the way with the concepts, ideas, structure etc and the game BETA testing will probably be a few months away ...
The game is ... (oh what the hell! here is a copy from some of the website!)

-

Hello and welcome to the Chat-Worlds-Online website! Chat-Worlds-Online is a huge, 3D chat and game world that is safe, secure and fun!

Best of all, unlike most other Massive-Multiplayer-Online-Games that charge a monthly fee, Chat-Worlds is FREE!*

Chat-Worlds-Online is more than just talking to people about things you like, your customized character can walk around, shop for items, join clubs, buy a house and even start their own business!

Chat-Worlds-Online is mainly based for teens, however anyone who is 13 or over and agrees to the rules can join the fun!*

Chat-Worlds is fairly new but is growing rapidly with many new users everyday!*

We play host to many groups who like setting up clubs (clans) and games, keep in mind that with Chat-Worlds you can buy buildings, hire staff, play games and create your own virtual empire!*

To find out more on Chat-Worlds-Online use the menu links to the left or click here to download it.

Chat-Worlds-Online - Created by James Evans, JE Creations.

-

- of course the 'download' link won't work. We plan to make all the money (as many MMORPGs do) through selling of advertisements and credits/currency. Anyway we have loads of ideas for items, places clubs and we want YOURS too! What do you want to see in this wicked, free MMORPG?

It was originally inspired by the famous 'Habbo Hotel' (www.habbohotel.co.uk) However Chat-Worlds promises to have a much more 'real' graphics system.

So we want your ideas, anything form VIP clubs, robot dogs, built in games! Post them here!

We also have an idea of £5/$10 to the first 150 users, what do you think?

Please give us your opinions, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, questions, criticism NOW!

Thanks for your help in advance,

James
JE Creations
[email protected]
::::01::

Comments

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

I find it nearly impossible for you to actually finish development in less than a few months to begin beta testing, I hope you realize how tedious + annoying + hard programming a game actually is. But good luck with your little project, sounds intriguing...

• JamesEvsJamesEvs Member Posts: 11

Thanks for your feedback, I know it's going to be a long difficult project and I think you are right, we might be a bit over abitious, but we can try! Thnaks for your intrest anyways!
    Keep the posts coming people!
    James Evans
    (JE Creations)

• iminimin Member Posts: 8

This already exists.. i think its called "There".
    not sure if its still around...

• JamesEvsJamesEvs Member Posts: 11

Yeah, I know but is 'There' completely free to use, forever?
    I think not.
    Thanks for your posts!

• iminimin Member Posts: 8

Whatever.
    Im sure all the in game "ads" and in game "currencies" will rock the
    mmorpg world.