Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need help in swg

would like just alittle help from every one mostly about lvling up

Comments

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

well what do you need help with about leveling?

A little more info will help us help you better.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775

Yes, definitly do it! It helps out a lot ::::28::

==========================

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295

Visit the SOE profession forums on the official homepage ... more leveling info than you ever can shake a stick at .. usually in the sticky posts at the start of the forums.

Have fun

Erillion

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

It depends entirely on your skill level, and one very simple question: do you want to grind? There's a whole lot of people that get offended at the idea of grinding, but there's absolutely no fun in that 'process' imo until you're a master.

Find the creatures you feel comfortable with - grinding at a comfortable pace - and keep going. I can't speak for specific tactics because I haven't played in so long (and they've probably done away with solo groups and whatnot by now) - so yeah, hit the various SWG resources and ask away.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295

I don't think people are "offended" by grinding done by other players.

Its just the sad knowledge that you KNOW that most players who do heavy grinding burn themselves out pretty quick and leave a game in disgust, bored to tears. Those are also usually the same people you then see flaming a game to death on forum boards such as this.

This is not specific to SWG but similiar in just about any MMORPG ...

Thats why people like me often suggest to people NOT to grind ... they will enjoy the game much more that way in the long run.

Have fun

Erillion