Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long have you been playing WoW?

2»

Comments

• PangentorPangentor Member Posts: 129

Originally posted by komgcn

Greeting everyone. I'm doing a research on World of Warcraft. Here is just three simple questions for it, thank you for participating.

1. How long have you been playing WoW?  Since Janurary 1997, though I quit in 2010 from July to November.  Picked it back up in March 2011, and have recently quit again.

2. What is the most important reason that keeps you playing?  Wife plays.

3. What is the most different attraction between WoW and other MMORPGs?  The depth of activities to do.  Many other MMOs clone an aspect of WoW, but they simply forget the other 4 or 5 avenues for different people to occupy their time.   Albeit, WoW doesnt truly excell at any of them (IMO), they have all the bases covered, which no other MMO can touch (once again, IMO).

• MortisRexMortisRex Member UncommonPosts: 350

Originally posted by Pangentor

Originally posted by komgcn

Greeting everyone. I'm doing a research on World of Warcraft. Here is just three simple questions for it, thank you for participating.

1. How long have you been playing WoW?  Since Janurary 1997, though I quit in 2010 from July to November.  Picked it back up in March 2011, and have recently quit again.

2. What is the most important reason that keeps you playing?  Wife plays.

3. What is the most different attraction between WoW and other MMORPGs?  The depth of activities to do.  Many other MMOs clone an aspect of WoW, but they simply forget the other 4 or 5 avenues for different people to occupy their time.   Albeit, WoW doesnt truly excell at any of them (IMO), they have all the bases covered, which no other MMO can touch (once again, IMO).

It's interesting that you've been playing a game 7 years before it was released.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Watch out for them time travelers, they be some shady folk.

• komgcnkomgcn Member Posts: 4

Survey has ended. Collection will be carried out.

Thank you for all your time and participation.