Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Codes/Invites Thread

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please use this thread for codes/invites to WoT. Please stay on topic.

Comments

• yaakov2yaakov2 Member Posts: 1

If someone could please send me a code for some gold I's really appreciate it. - Yours Yaak

• HowardshomesHowardshomes Member Posts: 2
    Could someone please pm me about gifting me wot gold just a little.
  • TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953

There havent been codes for current accounts that gave gold for ages, the last one was a free light tank and 24 hours of premium. Best place to keep an eye out for these is the WOT official forums, the last one I got was all in Russian but it still worked on my account (no free gold tho).

Your best bet is get one of the "new account" codes and make a new account, they usually come with a tank, 24 hours premium and 300 gold. If you save your 300 gold till the slots go on sale at 50% then you can buy 2 tank slots.

There is one of these on this very site:

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/313/World-of-Tanks-T2-Light-Tank-Holiday-Giveaway.html

Beyond that you dont often get codes to give free gold, best bet is to keep an eye out for events where devs randomly spawn into games & the first to kill them get a gold gift.

HowardsHomes I dont think you can gift gold to players ingame so probably not much point asking.

• BaffaBaffa Member Posts: 37

Only usable in a new account. Have fun.

8HY7VB-TM434B-BKB7XV

T2 Light Tank and Free Slot

3-Day Premium Account
    500 Gold

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 407

so I got this bonus invite code for wot. New accounts only comes with 2500 gold

NB76W3ED2RTR4T

• stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Is it worth trying to get a code to play this game now?

• ConjureOneConjureOne Member UncommonPosts: 233

I have 3 codes into WOT EU server, each granting 500 gold + T2 Light tank +
    garage slot + 7 days of Premium Account

I am posting them here, first come first served:

92DC3-GBFBG-N5ZW9-FF3VK-P8W72

92DCA-NEW9C-ETWTP-UD9TM-ETZGX

92DCY-PK8A2-VXHUK-E68T4-XDW2E

• cptndunselcptndunsel Member UncommonPosts: 136

this game is still an unbalanced piece of trash where the matchmaker and RNG determine winning versus skill. On occassion you can "carry" for a win (i.e. do the work of 4 or more tanks after your team craps itself) but typically thats not easy because of RNG or other variables.

WG is a garbage company who don't believe in customer service and only listen to what their russian server players want. NA server is a ghost town - maybe 30,000 total players across all tanks and tiers, during most prime time hours. That may sound like a lot but its not - 30 tanks a match, all grouped within 1-2 tiers of each other, in a game with 10 tiers. That spreads the player base out pretty thin within any given group.

EU and RU servers have much higher populations, but ping to those servers from America is so bad its not worth even trying to play on those.

Game is full of long term, seal clubber types who pad stats killing new players while insulting or ridiculing them for any complaint or any advice on how to improve the game experience. Its all "learn to play noob" and other "helpful" comments. Pretty toxic community and forums.

Very pay-to-win with gold tanks, premium acct, ways to use $ to speed up the grind, etc. Free players will be at extreme disadvantage to those who pay for all of this.