Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU

ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444

Are they even talking about releasing this game in the EU? Can't find nything about it. 

When i read the posts on here, sounds like it will mostlikely be a Korean game only or something? maybe US

Comments

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380

People are hyping this game up so much, its looks all the same to me with a couple of newish systems that might work... thing is its still in CB in korea so chances are we won't even hear anything about a release in the US or EU till the end opf 2013 start of 14 is my prediction

• kantseemekantseeme Member Posts: 709

Originally posted by Dekarx12

People are hyping this game up so much, its looks all the same to me with a couple of newish systems that might work... thing is its still in CB in korea so chances are we won't even hear anything about a release in the US or EU till the end opf 2013 start of 14 is my prediction

Clearly you dont like AA or its style. best you stay over on the GW2 fourms. That seems to be what your into. But as for the OP. Theres no news on a US/EU release of AA yet.

like the poster above stated its still in CBT4 over in Korea. So with that said, it will take some time to come out here. There isent even a date for launch in Korea yet.

But as for people hyping this game to much? Just go to you tube and check out some CBT4 vids and make up your own mind about AA.

• AmateAmate Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by Dekarx12

It's not really hyping, most features people talk about are already in game and being tested by players. Unlike that theme park game you have in your signature.

Now if you want to do some efficient game bashing, because apparently most of the GW2 community seem to enjoy bashing others MMOs, even if they catter to different communities and are not direct competitors (seriously do they get money from arenanet?), you should maybe inform yourself about the game first.

• ktchnflrrpstktchnflrrpst Member Posts: 96

Had my reservations toward this game, a couple of months later and alot of streams, videos and reviews from the CBT phases have got me very intrested.

To me it looks like XLGAMES have concieved a great themepark-esque sandbox game.