Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Trek Online Is Now FREE To Play!

RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99

Come all! And have some fun. Lots of changes since I played. Having a blast!

Comments

• orsonstfuorsonstfu Member Posts: 203

Bought it back in the day quit a day later... Just super boring...

Maybe if I get even more bored i might try it as F2P but honestly. It was just bad. :(

• RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99

You can't beat F2P. Lots of changes. Just get in some parties and game on. I agree it was a bit bland, but there have been alot of changes to the game such as new Episodes, bug fixes, new exploration quests etc.

***EDIT: Spelling correction.

Unless there was a combat overhaul, I am gonna doubt it has went very far. I haven't followed it since leaving it. Is the ground game any better than it was at launch - because as vets of it lets just get it out of the way that it was terrible... lol

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by orsonstfu

Unless there was a combat overhaul, I am gonna doubt it has went very far. I haven't followed it since leaving it. Is the ground game any better than it was at launch - because as vets of it lets just get it out of the way that it was terrible... lol

The ground combat was modified quite a while ago - it's much better than it was at launch, in my opinion.

Overall, the entire game is a lot better now.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Might try it for free then. Mebbeh!

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Moved to STO forum and locked as duplicate. Please don't post the same thread over and over, especially outside the proper forum. Thanks.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.