Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When??!?!!?

This game has taken lots of time, I hope all this waiting pays off. The newsletter said they were not giving any dates for any testing or anything but does anyboady have any clue when the testing phase starts. Like maybe not an exact date but like 2005 winter or 2005 fall.

Comments

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

I have to say they are gonna be probably testing it around the end of the year, if at all this year. They want to make sure that it works on their end before they set it on our computers and see what happens.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173
    I voted for Spring/Summer 2005 only because if it takes any longer, the anticipation is gonna kill me. But I would have to think that realistically, it won't be out until the end of the year. They really want to make sure it's as bug free as possible before realesing it seems and I'm all for that. Just leave some stuff for us to test! image
  • Skeleton_CavSkeleton_Cav Member Posts: 55

Well it's better to have a bug-free game because if nothing is wrong you can start adding stuff to make the game even better according to the suggestions that players give you.

• ajmstiltajmstilt Member Posts: 30

In an email exchange i had with someone at the comany they hinted that beta will start sometime this summer. Now that was me reading between the lines so who knows, but it sounds about right to me.

I'm personally leaning towards late summer rather than early summer.. ..and realease around Christmas.

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

I just hope that they atleast put up the forum at somepoint before the beta is released. And maybe some more info. Whenever they get the game out, Im so playing. There goes my life...