Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 (C1 vs C2 vs C3)

ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138
Could someone please enlighten me whether it's true that each chronicle has it's own special features for a particular character? I heard that C1 focuses more on characters that uses sword. Chronicle 2 on the other hand focuses on dagger users. And finally, C3 focuses on casters/magic user. Anyone can verify whether this information are true? I also heard that in C2 apparently they over buffed dagger users and hence will nerf them in C3, is this true as well? I know that in every expansion, they produces new armor and weapons, that's awesome. Same with the new quests for the higher levels with new area expansion and new bosses. Overall, I just need somebody with more info that what I currently have to explain to me more. Thanks. Don't flame me about going to look up in Lineage2 website because they don't answer my questions and I can't seem to get some decent responses in the forums. Thanks

Comments

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

Man, can't anyone give any info on this topic? please help me.. alright? ::::16::

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

www.l2orphus.com and go to the forums

you will get a better responce there

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by Maxxx
    www.l2orphus.com and go to the forumsyou will get a better responce there

Thanks for your advice.. I was thinking of getting some info here.. but I guess I'm not getting what i wanted.. sigh.. what a pity