Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love this Game

I have played alot of MMO, hell look at the date I join MMORPG.com, I can honestly say this MMO is a good change to the market.

Best feature:

Star Wars theme, much better then standard mid-age theme. Also I think this game has brought something back to the MMO market that WOW, EQ, and many more have taken away, soloing.

This game is still young so their are some elements that need to muture, such as the market, but all in all I would rate this game a soild 8/10.

Flame me if you want but I am baseing my experiance from all my past MMOs.

Ultima Online, EverQuest, Alsoran Call, WOW, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heros, City of Villians, LOTRO, EVE, Fallen Earth, DC Universe, and now SWTOR

EX- UO, EQ, SWG Player

Currrently trying out GW and WoW

Holla-At-Your-Boy

Comments

• ZierrityZierrity Member UncommonPosts: 242

no flaming here, I too, love the game and I've also been playing MMOs for ages :)

• LowcaianLowcaian Member Posts: 265

Do not agree, while you are right about that the fact that it's still young and mmorpgs are always developing I don't think the missing features are excuseable. Some of them should have been in at launch. We are talking about Bioware with the EA juggernaut backing them up, not some unknown developer with a much lesser budget.

• BlackndBlacknd Member Posts: 600

Originally posted by Lowcaian

Do not agree, while you are right about that the fact that it's still young and mmorpgs are always developing I don't think the missing features are excuseable. Some of them should have been in at launch. We are talking about Bioware with the EA juggernaut backing them up, not some unknown developer with a much lesser budget.

What gamebreaking features are missing?

Only things I've found myself wanting are further UI customizations (Scale, more bars, etc).

.. But in a good way.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Originally posted by Blacknd

Originally posted by Lowcaian

What gamebreaking features are missing?

Only things I've found myself wanting are further UI customizations (Scale, more bars, etc).

THe real question is what current gamebraking issues it has.

Now do you really and honestly want to know the issue?

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821

Originally posted by JonathanWe

no flaming here, I too, love the game and I've also been playing MMOs for ages :)

I agree. The same for me.

People need to take these games for what they are and not something else. I see many on these forums always waiting for the next mmo and they are never happy.

They were waiting for Vanguard then bashing it, then the next messiah was AOC, then WAR, then Aion, Darkfall, after DF they said Mortal Online would be much better , and now Swtor. They are still flaming and now the next messiah that will fix everything will be GW2. These forums will never change, it will always be the same discussions.

LMAO. image

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Originally posted by BigMango

Originally posted by JonathanWe

I agree. The same for me.

People need to take these games for what they are and not something else. I see many on these forums always waiting for the next mmo and they are never happy.

They were waiting for Vanguard then bashing it, then the next messiah was AOC, then WAR, then Aion, Darkfall, after DF they said Mortal Online would be much better , and now Swtor. They are still flaming and now the next messiah that will fix everything will be GW2. These forums will never change, it will always be the same discussions.

LMAO. image

I honestly think the hate towards SWTOR is going to look like a picnic compared to the hate GW2 will have closer to launch.

Every new game from VG till SWTOR, the hate toward a 'about to be released game' has been getting larger and larger.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.