Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Totalbiscuit TOR podcast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ls5L4blYM

Him and 2 other hosts. They seem to like  the game and thinks this is the best MMO they played so far. Give it a listen. Very informative. They talk about the good and the bad.

Currently Playing: SSFIV AE, SFxTekken, SWTOR, WoW. Waiting for: GW2, Resident Evil 6.

Comments

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

I like Totalbiscuit and their arguments about voice actors are interesting

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Its TB, his wife, and his good friend Jesse Cox. I'm reconcidering not playing simply because I've found myself to enjoy most of what he reccomends from indie titles on. Good listne though if you have the 2 and a half hours to waste.

• leojreimrocleojreimroc Member UncommonPosts: 371

I enjoyed this.  Thanks for posting it.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

any that have question about swtor!listen to this podcast it talk about all!

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Thanks, I agree with what was said nad if you're on the fence about buying this game then listen to this then go buy it!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• GuileplayerGuileplayer Member Posts: 418

Bump so many others can listen to this because it is a very great podcast. No fanboyism or no hating. They hit on a lot of issues this game has and i agree with it. But they also talk about a lot of good this game has which i also agree with.

Currently Playing: SSFIV AE, SFxTekken, SWTOR, WoW. Waiting for: GW2, Resident Evil 6.

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

Thanks for posting this. I listened through the whole thing and found it both enjoyable and informative. Unfortunately, I didn't get much of a chance to really play this during the beta weekends and the game failed to catch me from the get go due to the obvious similarities with WoW that gave me a much too familiar been there, done that, bored shitless feeling. That and the fact that the racial choices are really uninspiring. It just didn't seem like anything special aside from some neat cutscenes. But now that I've heard them point out the good and not so good aspects of the game, I feel like the good will outweigh the bad and there's a reasonably good chance that I'll enjoy the game once I get deeper into the game.

So yeah, I think I'll have to give it a shot afterall.

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.