Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Will Revolutionize the indusry

I could not resist this. 

Voice Acting Condiments.

We plan to get Chrisopher Walken to play mustard and James Earl Jones As Ketchup.

Heinz has already expressed intrest in buying our company and we feel a huge corperate atitude will only improve our QUALITY and their executives will never Rush us to put out an unfinished product.

This is only the first draft so please ignore errors. Have a nice day , and may the Flava be with you.

We are currently seeking ideas for the voice of Mayo.

Photobucket

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard

Comments

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by Redcor
    I could not resist this. 
    Voice Acting Condiments.
    We plan to get Chrisopher Walken to play mustard and James Earl Jones As Ketchup.
    Heinz has already expressed intrest in buying our company and we feel a huge corperate atitude will only improve our QUALITY and their executives will never Rush us to put out an unfinished product.
    This is only the first draft so please ignore errors. Have a nice day , and may the Flava be with you.
    We are currently seeking ideas for the voice of Mayo. 

You brought out the idea. You know you doomed us, right? Want to know why? Cause it is fucking kick ass and I want my James Earl Jones KATSUP!

BOOYAKA!

• RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

We are currently exploring ways to make your condiment choice effect your " light or dark side ".

-Robert E. Howard

• MehveMehve Member Posts: 487

The dark side uses green ketchup and dijon mustard, obviously.

A Modest Proposal for MMORPGs:
    That the means of progression would not be mutually exclusive from the means of enjoyment.

Originally posted by Mehve

The dark side uses green ketchup and dijon mustard, obviously.

Good call, the dijon mustard could say " choose me and your path to the spicy side will be complete ".

-Robert E. Howard

• MetentsoMetentso Member UncommonPosts: 1,437
  • PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

This idea is great and all, but it needs to be more innovative. I want the bottle to give me a different condiement every time I squeeze it. Also mustard and ketchup is so last gen we need more choices.

• KitynKityn Member UncommonPosts: 117

Mayo could be Eminem as Slim Shady.

Originally posted by Kityn

Mayo could be Eminem as Slim Shady.

We were considering Jerry Seinfeld but that may be a better choice. He may be to bold for mayo tho.

-Robert E. Howard

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230

Weak. Very weak.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    i am lactose intolerant...what do I do now?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• AxeshunAxeshun Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 82

They are ok, but I prefer my condiments without bugs.

Ok, it looks like we Jean Claude Van Damme to do the voice for our French Mustard and Arnold Schwarzenegger will do our new squeezable relish.

-Robert E. Howard

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

Luckily the condiment bottles look exactly the same on both sides - other than some slight cosmetic differences.  Sadly, the actual flavor of the condiments is not analogous to SW:TOR because therein lies far more originality.  What we are really getting, as in all mmorpgs these days is Catsup vs Catsup.  There is no mustard! 

wtf am I talking about?

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

Get Hayden Christensen to do the voice of Mayo, and have it be one of those wretched olive oil mayo jars with a generic off-brand label.  It limits the degree to which he can screw up the role.

Edit: and to cut costs, just have the dark side version be him, but more angsty and growly sounding.

Originally posted by twodayslate

Get Hayden Christensen to do the voice of Mayo, and have it be one of those wretched olive oil mayo jars with a generic off-brand label.  It limits the degree to which he can screw up the role.

Edit: and to cut costs, just have the dark side version be him, but more angsty and growly sounding.

This is brilliant. However we do not want to cut any costs on the voice acting. That is our main selling point. Instead we have used the cheapest plastic and the most generic ingredients to make the products .

-Robert E. Howard

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

Originally posted by Redcor

Originally posted by twodayslate

This is brilliant. However we do not want to cut any costs on the voice acting. That is our main selling point. Instead we have used the cheapest plastic and the most generic ingredients to make the products .

But that is the genius of The Christensen: he comes at a greatly discounted price while giving younger fans the illusion of pricey, high class talent.  Because they don't know any better.

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Nah Van Damme is a Belgium,better to have Jean Reno with that French Drawl u would listen or have paranoid delusions about assassins and suchlike.Relish needs to be a bit exotic maybe Antonio Banderas if u can get the voice of puss in boots out your head that is. 

Also why am i giveing this so much thought i think the New Year vibe has gone to me head !!  image

p>
  • EnoshEnosh Member Posts: 140

hey look, another thread bashing tor on mmorpg.com, how original

• MetentsoMetentso Member UncommonPosts: 1,437

Originally posted by Enosh

hey look, another thread bashing tor on mmorpg.com, how original

An SWTOR fan without a sense of humor, that's original too image

• YaosYaos Member UncommonPosts: 153

Originally posted by MMOExposed

i am lactose intolerant...what do I do now?

Would you stop complaining? WOW came out 7 years ago!

• EliandalEliandal Member Posts: 796

Originally posted by darker70

Nah Van Damme is a Belgium,better to have Jean Reno with that French Drawl u would listen or have paranoid delusions about assassins and suchlike.Relish needs to be a bit exotic maybe Antonio Banderas if u can get the voice of puss in boots out your head that is. 

Also why am i giveing this so much thought i think the New Year vibe has gone to me head !!  image

Change that to Janet Reno, and I'm IN! :D!