Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Vault: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting

2»

Comments

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by GMTheia

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

I wonder if it is a coincidence that SV announced a so-called expansion (with no estimated release date) on the same day that they had to hold the "Extraordinary General Meeting" of stockholders to get authorization to potentially dillute the stock further and try and put another 2000000 shares on the market.

Somehow I doubt it.

Anyhow... they did agree to allow their shares to be further dilluted so we will see what happens to the stock now:

http://www.aktietorget.se/NewsItem.aspx?ID_News=60797 

erm... no, we've been talking about this for weeks / months!  We've known this has been coming for some time - the timing is more to do with the progress of AI than anything else.  Progress on this feature has been more rapid than originally thought. Which is good because then we'll be testing earlier than though and then rolling out earlier than thought!t 

Yes of course, we will be very carefully testing - since the Mortal Pulse I've had many new people apply to become testers so we'll be using as many people as possible when the times comes. 

Read what I wrote... then read what you responded.

Your response in no way shape or form invalidates what I said.  Moreso.. anyone looking would easilly see that it's no coincidence that you would announce a so-called expansion on the same day Henrick had to ask the stockholders to furtehr dilute their shares to try and raise more money for the company.  Trying to argue otherwise is quire transparent.

As for your second part... I have no doubt that the so called expansion will release earlier than you thought, and it will likely be just as incomplete, buggy and unsatisfying as the DAWN expansion which preceded it.

Don't over hype and under deliver.   Over deliver, build credibility, and then talk about promises, hopes and dreams.  As of now you have zero credibility when it comes to things promised at some vaguely defined time in the future.

No arugment is required - i clearly stated this has been planned for some time - it's up to you if you don;t want to take that on face value and attempt to imply that there was another agenda. There wasn't that's all there is to it.  Your belief is not required to make this the case. It simply is. 

Ahh, so you're saying you guys had planned in advance to announce an expansion that fixes every problem the game has and bring in subs yet give no release date or any symblence of a time line prior to the "Extrodinary General Meeting" for stock holders. 

• GMTheiaGMTheia Member Posts: 204

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

I wonder if it is a coincidence that SV announced a so-called expansion (with no estimated release date) on the same day that they had to hold the "Extraordinary General Meeting" of stockholders to get authorization to potentially dillute the stock further and try and put another 2000000 shares on the market.

Somehow I doubt it.

Anyhow... they did agree to allow their shares to be further dilluted so we will see what happens to the stock now:

erm... no, we've been talking about this for weeks / months!  We've known this has been coming for some time - the timing is more to do with the progress of AI than anything else.  Progress on this feature has been more rapid than originally thought. Which is good because then we'll be testing earlier than though and then rolling out earlier than thought!t 

Yes of course, we will be very carefully testing - since the Mortal Pulse I've had many new people apply to become testers so we'll be using as many people as possible when the times comes. 

Your response in no way shape or form invalidates what I said.  Moreso.. anyone looking would easilly see that it's no coincidence that you would announce a so-called expansion on the same day Henrick had to ask the stockholders to furtehr dilute their shares to try and raise more money for the company.  Trying to argue otherwise is quire transparent.

As for your second part... I have no doubt that the so called expansion will release earlier than you thought, and it will likely be just as incomplete, buggy and unsatisfying as the DAWN expansion which preceded it.

Don't over hype and under deliver.   Over deliver, build credibility, and then talk about promises, hopes and dreams.  As of now you have zero credibility when it comes to things promised at some vaguely defined time in the future.

No arugment is required - i clearly stated this has been planned for some time - it's up to you if you don;t want to take that on face value and attempt to imply that there was another agenda. There wasn't that's all there is to it.  Your belief is not required to make this the case. It simply is. 

Ahh, so you're saying you guys had planned in advance to announce an expansion that fixes every problem the game has and bring in subs yet give no release date or any symblence of a time line prior to the "Extrodinary General Meeting" for stock holders. 

Fixes every problem in the game?  that would be nice but I can think of a list of issues not mentioned in the Awakenings Expansion,  that's clearly not the case. 

GMTheia

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987

Somehow I doubt it.

Again you miss the point.  You could have planned it a year in advance and it could still be tied into the Extraordinary meeting of stockholders where Henrick was asking them for more...  It's basic PR 101.  Try to bury bad news with "good" news..

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• GMTheiaGMTheia Member Posts: 204

Somehow I doubt it.

Again you miss the point.  You could have planned it a year in advance and it could still be tied into the Extraordinary meeting of stockholders where Henrick was asking them for more...  It's basic PR 101.  Try to bury bad news with "good" news..

Well according to some the lights were about to go out. It's so far from the truth it's risable.  I don't think I'm missing the point I think we disagree at a fundamental level - time will tell slapshot, time will tell!  

GMTheia

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

Somehow I doubt it.

Fixes every problem in the game?  that would be nice but I can think of a list of issues not mentioned in the Awakenings Expansion,  that's clearly not the case. 

The Awakening is the second complete expansion to be released in less than two years since Mortal Online's release. The Awakening will mould Nave into a living world, expand sandbox functionality, improve the in-game economy, bring great new adventures and ultimately improve the game experience on almost every level. 

I was making fun of the marketing garbage used by you guys.  

If you can think of a list of issues not mentioned for the Expac you may want to remove the part in red then.