Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkness and Light

SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265

I followed someones link to this game....all I can say is wow...this looks awesome!  Here are a couple quotes from the website...

4. When players create a character, the system will generate an unique growth path for them. All players will get to try out the various battle and life classes at first in order to allow them to choose a class most suited for them to progress. Eventually, a well-trained character will be a sword-wielding warrior who is able to throw fireballs in the middle of battle!

6. When players eventually gain a huge amount of honor and recognition, the kingdom will bestow him with a title and a piece of land. With the piece of land, players can build a grand castle from scratch, eventually turning the areas around it into a town! If the player is lucky, there will be a time where a gold mine is discovered in the mountains within his territory, which can be farmed by the citizens of the town.

Seems pretty cool to me.