Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Morrorwind question

tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

I got Morrorwind installed (kinda missed its fun) and hve 2 questions for those that may help.

1.I remmber last time i played Morrorwind i had a mod that was letting me assign the governing attributes to the skills i wanted example block instea dof agility to endurance etc. AFter i installed Morrorwind yestreday till now i can find it. Forgot its name.

2. Last time i played it i had an attributes/ skill cap removal mod. I could riase over time proggerssing throught the game stats and skills above 100. Some that i found after search they were buggy apparently not the one  i was lookign for. Anyone knows of a cap remove mod? Just removal cap.Cause some mod si found they were messing also with the levelling style of the game which i didnt want to.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Originally posted by tazarconan

I got Morrorwind installed (kinda missed its fun) and hve 2 questions for those that may help.

1.I remmber last time i played Morrorwind i had a mod that was letting me assign the governing attributes to the skills i wanted example block instea dof agility to endurance etc. AFter i installed Morrorwind yestreday till now i can find it. Forgot its name.

2. Last time i played it i had an attributes/ skill cap removal mod. I could riase over time proggerssing throught the game stats and skills above 100. Some that i found after search they were buggy apparently not the one  i was lookign for. Anyone knows of a cap remove mod? Just removal cap.Cause some mod si found they were messing also with the levelling style of the game which i didnt want to.

thanks in advance.

i believe it was this mod but im not 100% sure

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=8237

it sounded familiar

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

Thnks mate , appreciate.