Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 Ships Feb/07/2012 Will You Be Playing?

124»

Comments

• RazeronRazeron Member Posts: 180

Originally posted by Pilnkplonk

Dunno. I have a bad feeling about D3, with the way Blizzard changed over the years.

I'll definitely wait for reviews and such before I consider buying it.

It's not a bad game, but those same changes you mentioned are what have brought it down from epic to uncommon quality. (If that makes sense.)

Kind of...

Little too much WoW casual-fest, not enough Diablo - does seem to be deeper than the other Diablo clones, though, but combat isn't as interesting or fun. 

Torchlight for example, had great combat itemization and decent skills/talents, but jack shit for depth.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Nope....besides that it's not my type of game, i never touch anything Activision, the company formerly known as "Blizzard" again.

• pharazonicpharazonic Member Posts: 860

Source? 

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I need to take this advice more.

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

Originally posted by fivoroth

Originally posted by SuprGamerX

Heh , No.

Simple answer right?  The game has been announced since what? 2007? You got Torchlight 2 coming out pretty soon and a few years later Torchlight the MMO that will simply blow blizzard's Diablowow (Because D3 is made by the WoW team btw) straight down to craper.

Blizzard think they can out smart the real creators of Diablo?  That's pretty much impossible , Blizzard is known to what it is today because of the first two Diablo's and not because of WoW. The first two diablo's helped Blizzard to have a strong fan base that , a few years later , moved into WoW. Without the success of the first two diablo's , WoW would of been crap. And people often forget about that. Forget Star Craft , if not for Korea, StarCraft 2 would of never been released and we still hear more about SC1 then SC2.

I'm skipping D3 and will support the Developers that really put me into PC gaming , and those developers are the originals of the Diablo series working on the Torchlight series. Those guys are the real master minds and geniuses in today's gaming.

Torchlight is a cheap copy of Diablo. So no I will no be playing a pathetic copy which looks like it came out of cartoon network.

SC, WC and Diablo were all very successful before WoW so you don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

Who the hell are "real" Diablo creators? Excuse me but I have played TONS of games which claimed to be from the real Diablo creators and they were all crap. 

On topic - yes I will buy the game of course.

LOL real creators, Anyway i play everything that  Max Schaefer and Erich Schaefer make, they are  ( Co-Founder of Blizzard North)  who created diablo series and now founder of Runic games,

who is working on diablo 3 now ? 

all i know is none of the blizz north are working on d3,

they are all from WoW, no wonder they said real fan of Diablo may not like D3 but its going to be good iam sure of it, i will play it but i dont pre-order game exepted the 1 i realy want ,

For the game Trochlight 2 , i played it at  Gamecome and i had a blast,,

alot of Dev are leaving Blizzard to make they own Game Company and have succes, Look at Guild wars, Firefall look to be a nice game too  and torchlight, Torchlight 2, 

AH and Cartoon Network is very popular, so thos game that look like cartoon, nuff said

{mode edit}

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• nschnsch Member Posts: 32

Feb/07/2012  does this infos %100  sure?