Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steparu has added more CBT4 videos...

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Steparu has added more videos, discuss a little about the current CBT, crafting, gathering resources and PvP. 

Enjoy!

ArcheAge CBT4 Report - Steparu.com  <<<  clicky  ^_^

Comments

• Castlead1z1Castlead1z1 Member UncommonPosts: 100

This game is looking better by the day, cant wait to play it, wish they get the game to europe asap :D

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

This is pretty much amazing.  Im just wasting time on other games till this comes to the US. 

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Same...playing Skyrim with my mage character right now, also waiting on tool kit for this game.   :Friend however is coming over today and we're going to be playing some console games on the 70in plasmamegaliciousscreenofdreams - Probably Zelda Skyward Sword.   ^_^

• heheyhehey Member Posts: 77

Oh shit!!, its the straw hat pirates!!!

"I will Turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

I loled at the straw hat pirates flag xD

• travdotytravdoty Member UncommonPosts: 274

Holyfuckingshit. The water animations are the best I've ever seen in any game. image

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Originally posted by travdoty

Holyfuckingshit. The water animations are the best I've ever seen in any game. image

Yup the water animations are amazing, the work XL has put into the sailing and oceans is really well made.

I love all the little background sounds like waves crashing against the boat, the wind blowing past the mast and when the sails change direction it sound like crinkled cloth.

Even sounds of insects flying around and rocks that you kick sound so real and the ragedoll animations are so well made.

Cant wait to see the taming mechanic!!!

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes

• AmateAmate Member Posts: 88

Very good article, and good summary. Except when it comes to the PvP.  He clearly haven't been PvP-ing a lot. Kinda funny it's the only part that doesn't have a video.

First of all, a pure PvE build obviously can't do much against PvP builds. Secondly, there is no higher levels in battleground, the levels are arranged by tier so higher levels don't fight against lower ones. Third, melee builds can do great aswell. They have many ways to resist CCs from mages, and many CCs themselves. It's all about the way the character is built.

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Originally posted by Amate

Very good article, and good summary. Except when it comes to the PvP.  He clearly haven't been PvP-ing a lot. Kinda funny it's the only part that doesn't have a video.

First of all, a pure PvE build obviously can't do much against PvP builds. Secondly, there is no higher levels in battleground, the levels are arranged by tier so higher levels don't fight against lower ones. Third, melee builds can do great aswell. They have many ways to resist CCs from mages, and many CCs themselves. It's all about the way the character is built.

I believe he plans on focusing on PvP for the next batch of vids...

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes