Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW vs. WOW (not like the others)

fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

I'm not interested in what ppl think, we already have like 20topics with that::::02::

I'm curious if any company have maded like hardware tests between world of warcraft and guildwars... like graphic test, server test (server stable), PvP tests with more...

Anybody knows anything please send a link here and I would be very happy.

AND

I want to know if any one have the numbers of how many players it have been on Guildwars three beta weekends... (some stats from the game servers)

Guildwars - WSC guild
-> Ingame: Frigus Fnys
-> Profession: N/Mo

Comments

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    I don't know anything about the hardware but I can already see the graphics in GW is much better than WoW.  And from what I've heard the game  is not very PC demanding.
  • Invincible37Invincible37 Member Posts: 172
    graphics are obviously better...there is barely any PvP in WoW as opposed to GW in which most of the game is based on PvP..and WoW had a really F***ed up start in concern to its servers,but GW hasnt officially launched yet so we have yet to see.. i mean WoW has a great beta too and it still screwed up on launch.hope GW doesnt go down the same path.and GW has very small requirements for such a great game 
  • zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    City of Heroes had one of the smoothest launches ever for a MMORPG.  What does it have to do with GW?  Both are products of NCSoft.  I don't think we have much to worry about.
  • VampyrebassVampyrebass Member Posts: 4
    Guildwars is from ArenaNet, not NCsoft. ArenaNet builds/creates it and NCsoft does ...., I don't know. They are involved though.

I would like to squash your idea under my thumb of disapproval.