Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting...once again...

mastersomratmastersomrat Member UncommonPosts: 373

Hey guys...and gals.

Is Wurm Online as good as it get regarding crafting?  I know it's grindy, but you do get to make pretty much everything.  Breed, Build, Plant, Mine, etc. etc.  (Graphics and Combat are lame though).  Anything out their with the depth of WO but with improved graphics, combat, etc?

Thx for any assistance.

Comments

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

Mortal Online has some really in depth crafting, might want to check it out.

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697

Originally posted by drakes821

Mortal Online has some really in depth crafting, might want to check it out.

I knoda loved Aion crafting. It is heavily dependant on you luck when crreating upgrade items, but once you get it right you know everone doesn't have it.

• mastersomratmastersomrat Member UncommonPosts: 373

Well, thanks for the advise; though, I'm looking for something with great graphics that is like Wurm Online.  I enjoy teraforming, altering the world around me, farming, breeding, crafting (and Wurm has all of this, which is why I continue to play).  I was hoping for much better graphics..lol  Guess this means I'll continue on the path I'm on.  Thx all.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Vanguard...Fallen Earth  have very good crafting.

• MightykingMightyking Member UncommonPosts: 235

Nothing comes close to your kind of crafting as Wurm Online.

The only real alternative to Wurm Online might be A Tale in the Desert. Recently they started tale 6. However the graphics are poorly outdated, although it's 3D. Nevertheless I would advise you to play the free 24 hours (actual playtime).

Such a pity that neither of these two titles have the funds, technology and manpower to create a better experience out of crafting.

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211

Originally posted by Mightyking

Nothing comes close to your kind of crafting as Wurm Online.

The only real alternative to Wurm Online might be A Tale in the Desert. Recently they started tale 6. However the graphics are poorly outdated, although it's 3D. Nevertheless I would advise you to play the free 24 hours (actual playtime).

Such a pity that neither of these two titles have the funds, technology and manpower to create a better experience out of crafting.

graphics overhead is incredibly more of a problem the more you can alter the game world. so no way you get mmo graphics on that, even a real studio couldn't handle really serious graphics in world modifying. and atitd is not terraformable. i wouldnt waste my time if you want anything more than housing. i did enjoy it, but its not that similar to wurm.

• mastersomratmastersomrat Member UncommonPosts: 373

So it does sound like WO is the only mmo with terraforming.