Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop flying!?!?

How on earth do I stop flying??? I pushed every bottom....

Other then that it's not that bad, so I give you bOObies!

Merry christmas!

Comments

• DnomsedDnomsed Member UncommonPosts: 261

If memory serves, default movement key is F.

Warhammer fanatic since '85.

• ProsonProson Member UncommonPosts: 544

^ You are correct, F is the key for flying.

Can change keybindings under options, might have to click on the arrow thing in the options menu before you see the Keybinding options.

Currently Playing Path of Exile

• ShredderSEShredderSE Member Posts: 197

Found it, thanks!

One more question. =)

When I die in PvP do I lose something or just spawn back at HQ?

• ProsonProson Member UncommonPosts: 544

You dont lose anything when you die in PvP. You will just respawn at nearest spawn point, same that happends when you die in PvE. If you die in arenas its same thing but you will spawn at spawn point inside arena.

Currently Playing Path of Exile

• lightningjaclightningjac Member Posts: 92

why dont you just use a gamepad its so much better

• ShredderSEShredderSE Member Posts: 197

Originally posted by Proson

You dont lose anything when you die in PvP. You will just respawn at nearest spawn point, same that happends when you die in PvE. If you die in arenas its same thing but you will spawn at spawn point inside arena.

Thanks. =)

• RazeronRazeron Member Posts: 180

Why on earth would ever want to not fly?

That's like...RP walking.

• PGHammer21PGHammer21 Member CommonPosts: 18

Default key is F (both for flight and speed).

Level 20 or taller and looking for the afterburner?  Default there is NumLock.

Supersonic flight and supersonic running are *really* useful for the more far-flung locations (such as Stryker Island or the Metropilis Shipyards) or when you're a LONG way from a safehouse and headed toward a raid...

And now I find out that Brainiac (AKA Brainy-Brat) has a connection (albeit slantways) to the Brother Eye business I'm still working on in Gotham - it has been bad enough dealing with that jumped-up calculator in Metropolis (not to mention Gotham's East End and the "pillars of Hades" - a crapton of bottled buildings practically squatting in Gotham's downtown; there are more bottled buildings in Gotham than there are in Metropolis!).

No - I don't like Brainiac.  Didn't like him in the comics, despised him in the TV series, and utterly loathe that escapee from Armonk Asylum in DCUO.