Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant play without purchasing a 60 day game card....

2»

Comments

• GoerillaGoerilla Member Posts: 91

Okay I bought a prepaid visa card and when i put in the number it says they can't perform transaction to this credit card. Am  i supposed to wait a little ?

I bought a OneVanilla prepaid visa card. Did i buy something wrong?

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

Originally posted by niceguy3978

Originally posted by Dudek28

So I buy the game, install. Put in my CD Key to get my 30 days free go to play the game and what do I get??

"There is no active subscription on this account. Activate your account"

I don't use credit cards so my the only option I have is to purchase a 60 day game card in order to start playing my one month free.

This was never the case with Wow, LOTRO, Vanguard. Rift or any other MMO i have purchased. Once i purchased the CD key activates your account and lets you play the 30 days right away without having to put in a credit card or anything.

I mean ya I went back and bought the game card so I could play but damn does this sound fishy or what? How many people out of this million and and a half that preordered dont use credit cards and have to buy a game card to play..

I played wow, AOC and WAR and it was the case in each of those that I had to set up a sub upon activating the key.

it wasn't the case with wow, that i can tell you.

• zephermarkuszephermarkus Member Posts: 201

most of the time anyfame that ask for one u can put any a fake number and it will work it doesnt actually check the card until your 30 days is up..this works for wow daoc and warhammer and did for lotr and city of heroes anyway.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Originally posted by namelessbob

Originally posted by niceguy3978

So I buy the game, install. Put in my CD Key to get my 30 days free go to play the game and what do I get??

I don't use credit cards so my the only option I have is to purchase a 60 day game card in order to start playing my one month free.

This was never the case with Wow, LOTRO, Vanguard. Rift or any other MMO i have purchased. Once i purchased the CD key activates your account and lets you play the 30 days right away without having to put in a credit card or anything.

I mean ya I went back and bought the game card so I could play but damn does this sound fishy or what? How many people out of this million and and a half that preordered dont use credit cards and have to buy a game card to play..

I played wow, AOC and WAR and it was the case in each of those that I had to set up a sub upon activating the key.

All games for the last 13 years (Since EQ) have required you setting up an active subscription prior to play. You can cancel right after you set it up but it needs the account holders information on file for fraud issues (Which honestly is a smart thing).

and even so I never register my CC to aion, ragnarok or any other MMO I played. what you say its normal and required, to me is anormal and open myself to possible frauds.

and no internet is not a safe place, I know

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • BCuseBCuse Member Posts: 140

ask and hope someone will give you one for christmas!

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Like i said now you just payed for a console game twice.

EA slaps a mmorpg label on a single player console game and makes you buy it twice. This will be EA's direction for the next six years until people lose there shit and boycott single player console games being sold as mmorpg's.

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes

What is the difference between VISA electron and regular VISA. I bought a prepaid visa card and when i put in VISA it says my name is not unique to the card but when i do VISA electron it shows me the place your order page. This is for subscription payment.

Okay w/e i just did it like that.