Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It really doesnt matter....

It is apparent it wouldnt matter what they did the same people whining and crying about not getting in yesterday or today would be whining and crying about a 20 min que.
In case people forgot the games official release date is Dec 20th. If you wanted early access you could have pre-ordered on July 21st like some of us did and been in.
First Come First Serve!

Comments

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

People who didn't have the foresight to pre-order are just complaining because people who did are getting stuff sooner then they are.

Western culture 101.

GET OVER IT people

GJ OP +1 interwebz

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by BadSpock

People who didn't have the foresight to pre-order are just complaining because people who did are getting stuff sooner then they are.

Western culture 101.

GET OVER IT people

GJ OP +1 interwebz

Pretty muchly.

• Harbinger1975Harbinger1975 Member UncommonPosts: 244

Agreed.  Frankly I'm waiting for some kind of YouTube video to show up of some 22 year old going as mental as a 10 year old because they couldn't get in on day 1 or 2 of early access.  The forums at SWTOR are just....*shakes head*.  I thought WoW was over there ----->

Anyways.  Bioware is doing the right thing for a company that has never released an MMO before.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by DarkPony

Originally posted by BadSpock

Western culture 101.

GET OVER IT people

GJ OP +1 interwebz

Pretty muchly.

AND, people who didn't order the game at all going . . .

(Thought I should add a little disclaimer here. I am not laughing at you. I am simply pointing out watching so many die hard fans have such a public meltdown is giving the people who trolled the f**k out of this game with no intention of ever playing it, the time of their lives. Preserve your dignity above all else.)

I'd actually like to step in an be the voice of reason and sympathy here. I'd LIKE to, but I can't.

I swear seeing all the angst over this issue is like watching one of those bizzare news stories about fights and stampedes at an Xmas sale at Walmart. Calm yourselves young padawans, the game will still be there tomorrow. You've waited this long without exploding, a few more hours will not kill you.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Gaborik
    It is apparent it wouldnt matter what they did the same people whining and crying about not getting in yesterday or today would be whining and crying about a 20 min que.
    In case people forgot the games official release date is Dec 20th. If you wanted early access you could have pre-ordered on July 21st like some of us did and been in.
    First Come First Serve!

This happens every time a game launches...people flood the forums to complain. Now we know that not only will people complain about being in a queue, they'll complain about other people getting game access before they do on a first come, first serve basis.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locking this. 

Please don't create multiple threads to discuss the invite waves/ for opinions that could've easily fit into one of the open threads.

This thread: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/335080/Day-2.html is open and active and discussion should take place there to avoid too many duplicate threads.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.