Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So have the Bioware if greedy claims started yet...

I see they are charging for the physical security key and people claimed Blizzard was greedy for doing that.

Comments

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Corporation = marketing = greed

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

the only thing i think is greedy or what is upsetting me is that i have to pay 4 times as much to get the damn thing. and im not even entirely sure if that is with or without shipping costs...

• AusareAusare Member Posts: 850

When I looked at it the thing is $4 and 2.50 to ship.  I frankly do not mind.  I am glad that with that token now you can get access to all the stuff in the CE except the mouse drone thing and the statue.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

isnt it available for free on ios and droid?

Says "Coming Soon", but Blizzards was free as an app too...and people still called them greedy for charging for the physical piece.

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409

i was gonna buy this, played the beta, then i felt the same old same old as any other mmo. Ill stil to xsyon. Hope this game does well, but i just dont see it happening.

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294

Sure is greedy to offer goods and ask you to pay for them.  How dare they not just give everything away for free.

Originally posted by Ausare

When I looked at it the thing is $4 and 2.50 to ship.  I frankly do not mind.  I am glad that with that token now you can get access to all the stuff in the CE except the mouse drone thing and the statue.

so my €12.99  is with shipping costs then i geus?

i still have to pat over double for it.... my €12.99 is currently worth $17.12

Originally posted by xeniar

when I look at it is says Europe "Coming Soon" so maybe you are having ot pay for the American one with shipping from here and not a local supplier.

Originally posted by xeniar

when I look at it is says Europe "Coming Soon" so maybe you are having ot pay for the American one with shipping from here and not a local supplier.

Thats kinda bad tho. Don't they have server up in ireland? they should be able to ship from there.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

Says "Coming Soon", but Blizzards was free as an app too...and people still called them greedy for charging for the physical piece.

well, personally i dont think its greedy. however, i think every mmo that comes in a box should have a keyfob included and those that dont should have a free security authenticator app

financially you would think it would be in their best interest. i mean i highly doubt selling authenticators is some strike of marketing genious. id be more inclined to think they break even on it. if they wanted to tap our walllets theyd be bettee off selling us a rainbow colored saber crystal for ten bux

Originally posted by VooDoo_Papa

...selling us a rainbow colored saber crystal for ten bux

Where can I get this crystal....image