Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3rd wave out - includes 23rd July pre-orders

KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Just got my email, pre-ordered on the 23rd July ;)

Comments

• TJixleeTJixlee Member Posts: 159

maybe i got 4th or 5th wave

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

4hrs and on the 3rd wave, pretty good going in my book.

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587

I entered my code in September, so I'm looking @ Friday :(

• donoakdonoak Member UncommonPosts: 37

Gack!  

The Old Republic

SWTOR The Old Republic

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

SWTOR The Old Republic

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Retweeted by Rockjaw

no chance for today for me

• HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414

I preordered on the 22nd, but didn't get my code until the 23rd.

Hopefully I will have my invite after I get back from the dentist.

Its more fun to be snarky with my smuggler with happy clean teeth!

Hehe...Right after posting this I got my email!

Huzzah!

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

July 25th redemption day ill post when i get access

there was only 119k preorders as of 30 july theres no reason for all of them to get in today but bioware is being dumb

• NMStudioNMStudio Member Posts: 376

Originally posted by Lashley

there was only 119k preorders as of 30 july theres no reason for all of them to get in today but bioware is being dumb

By that do you mean 119k Boxed Preorders in North American only?  So that doesn't count Europe or digital pre-orders?

It's still early, people, way too early to be worried about getting in.  They've already said that they're ahead of schedule, and they seem to be adapting well.

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

25k per wave 4 planned for today but they may add more but at the momment the servers are mostly full . Follow twitter his updates are faster than email.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I wish they'd hurry up and finish so MMORPG.com could get back to their regular anti-spam programming. image

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• AshlindeAshlinde Member Posts: 120

Originally posted by NMStudio

By that do you mean 119k Boxed Preorders in North American only?  So that doesn't count Europe or digital pre-orders?

It's still early, people, way too early to be worried about getting in.  They've already said that they're ahead of schedule, and they seem to be adapting well.

there is only one more wave left for today.... if you dont get in the next wave, you arent playing today. GG bioware, fucking stupid methodology for doing this.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by keenber

25k per wave 4 planned for today but they may add more but at the momment the servers are mostly full . Follow twitter his updates are faster than email.

They're not, most of the list once you're ingame show "Low"

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898

Originally posted by Ashlinde

Originally posted by NMStudio

there is only one more wave left for today.... if you dont get in the next wave, you arent playing today. GG bioware, fucking stupid methodology for doing this.

I'm definitely bummed that they are stopping at 4 waves today.  But they have to see what happens during peak hours after work.

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

I entered my code in September, so I'm looking @ Friday :(

I am betting everyone is in by friday morning.  Septemeber will be in thursday at latest

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

Hearing the "one more to go" really made me second guess this plan some I was expecting 5 minimum and getting into the august peeps by now. It's somewhat disheartening news and I feel for the people that just recently pre-ordered. on top of that it makes me think back to why I didn't pre-order in july and I remember why the system specs weren't released until later........so I just have to say BioWare fumbled the ball than picked it up and got sacked  for -1 yard on this play. Wasn't expecting to be in until Thursday at most but now I feel Saturday will be lucky.