Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A list of RP-PVP servers?

bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

Well since my guild is going to be rolling on a rp-pvp server and that wasnt part of the guild pre launch we have to do it the old manual way.

Anyone think or know if bioware will release a list of rp-pvp servers before tomorrow?

Comments

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

my guess is that we wont know till the forums on swtor.com come back online, they will have server forums which will tell us...

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

That's the kind of server we were after and we got put in Mandalorian The Indomitable. It's west coast PVP for sure but we still don't know about the RP part.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

hm well bioware said rp-pvp guilds couldnt be assigned there.. thats why we are picking it to avoid pre made guild people from other games.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Here's the list of RP-PVP servers:

(this line intentionally left blank)

Bioware has already made that announcement WELL in advance.  Sucks,I know but that is the way it is.

Edit:  I am wrong.  See:

Stephen Reid

@RockjawStephen Reid

Last FAQ for now: Yes, there will be RP-PvP servers up tomorrow during Early Game Access.

• CeldainCeldain Member UncommonPosts: 119

all the big us-est rp pvp guilds are going on the pvp server that is the last alphabetically.

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

Ya i saw stephen reids thing there will be rp-pvp servers but wanna know the names :p

This discussion has been closed.